Chapter 22

Chapter 22: The Loss Of a Comrade

[Your POV]

I climbed the metal frames of the buildings, leaping from frame to frame. If I blew my cover now, not only would the turtles would be screwed, I would be as well.

"get a move on creatures known as the turtles." a Kraang droid ordered jabbing his gun into the turtles back.

"oi!" Raph snapped "quit jabbing us with that stupid thing!"

The Kraang droid ignored him, before jabbing him in the back again for him to get a move on.

"let us go!!" donnie cried angrily "even if you do rat us out to Shredder, what are you gonna do then?!"

"Quiet turtle. That information you are request is disclosed to you who are known as the turtles." another Kraang droid ordered.

After a while, the turtles were soon imprisoned into a jail cell. I silently hissed in anger to myself, waiting for the Kraang droids leave. Once they had all left in a perfect single file formation, I swung myself down to the jail cell floor.

"psst! Guys!" I whispered.

That seemed to catch their attention, all four of them scrambling to the bars of the cell.

"(y/n)!" Mikey called out, but was immediately shushed by the others to keep his voice down.

"Thank the pizza gods! You came to save us!" Mikey whispered yelled, trying to keep his voice down the best he could.

"Of coarse I would, why wouldn't I?" I responded with a smile.

I grabbed a small pin from my hair that I had put there just in case for these kinds of situations, I bent it and began trying to unlock the door. Once I heard the click of the lock, I opened the door for them, all four of them quickly forwarding out of the cell.

I smiled, but the smile soon faded, having realised that this rescue operation was way too easy to complete. A thud could be heard when a new figure appeared before us all.

"who the hell are you?!" Raph snapped.

The figure kept quiet, from a first glance, they seemed human, but I could easily tell it was being controlled by a Kraang. They had just simply redesigned this one. It's skin was still its normal whitish cream colour, it's hair still black but had been tied up into a man bun and it's eyes were bright green with a tint of blue.

"don't let your guard down everyone. It's a Kraang droid!"

"what the, how?!" Raph cried, pointing the blade of his sai at the Kraang droid "this one's different!"

The Kraang droid suddenly bolted forward and attacked, luckily everyone dodged and jumped back.

"if that isn't enough proof for you, I don't what is!" I said sarcastically to Raph.

We all began battling the new Kraang droid, not only had it had its design been updated, it's fighting style and strength had been renewed as well.

All of a sudden, the Kraang droid started making a weird whirring noise, a sound that sounded like a broken static TV.

"what is the Man Droid doing?!" Mikey questioned in fear.

"Man Droid?!" Raph cried "why the hell did you come up with that name?!"

"because he looks and fights like a man!!" Mikey responded.

We all groaned and facepalmed at his stupidity, but put up with it anyway cause it worked for the situation.