Chapter 12

(F/s) favourite soup
Chapter 12: sick with the flu

(Donnie's POV) (2 days later)

'Going to (y/n) and April's dance was probably one of the best ideas I've ever had! I hope we get to do that again.... speaking of (y/n), I wonder if she's ok... she went out on patrol with us last night, it was raining yesterday too and when we went to come back to the lair she stayed behind for at least another two hours' I thought questioningly to myself.

'And when she woke up today she was acting odd, she has been more tired and has been coughing here and there, she's also been putting off her food' I thought as I tried to think of a reason why she's acting weird.

'Maybe I should ask if anythings wrong, couldn't hurt to ask' I thought while shrugging my shoulders and standing up from my lab chair and walking towards the living room.

(Your POV)

"Achoo!" I said as I sneezed for what seemed like the one hundredth time today.

"Bless you dudette" Mikey replied, not glancing away from his video game.

"Thanks Mikey..." I said tiredly.

'Man I knew I shouldn't of stayed that long in the rain' I thought to myself as I slumped back into the couch.

"Hey (y/n)?" A voice called out from behind me.

I turned around and saw Donnie walking towards us from being in the lab and I smiled.

"Hey Donnie! What's up?"

"Are you feeling ok? You've been coughing, sneezing and have been very lethargic since last night" Donnie asked, concern and worry laced in his voice.

"No not really, I feel really sick for some-" before I could finish my sentence another sneeze had cut me off.

"Achoo!"

"Bless you dudette!" Mikey said again while still playing his video game.

"Thanks Mikey...." I said again.

Donnie hummed as he walked around the couch and sat next to me on the couch, placing the back of his hand onto my forehead.

"Just as I thought" he said taking his hand away.

"Just as you thought what?" I asked in confusion.

"You have the flu" he replied plainly.

I groaned in annoyance and sunk further into the couch.

"Cmon, you need to get some rest" he said standing up.

"But I'm not tired~!" I whined, making Donnie sigh in annoyance.

Next thing I know, Donnie picks me up bridal style and starts walking towards my room.

I sighed and just rested my head onto his plastrom, my eyes growing heavier and heavier.

"So you are tired?" Donnie said with a smirk, making my eyes snap open.

"No I'm not!" I said quickly.

Donnie just rolled his eyes playfully and walked into my room, placing me on my bed and putting the covers over me.

"Now I want you to stay in bed while I go get you some medicine" he said sternly.

"Fine~!" I said giving up and as soon as Donnie left, I sighed tiredly and started closing my eyes.

(Donnie's POV)

After I had got (y/n) some medicine and was making my way back to her room, I had decided I'd make her favourite soup, which was (f/s) and headed into the kitchen.

(Small time skip)

Once I had finished making the soup, I put some of it in a bowl, picked the bowl and the medicine up and walked towards her room.

I opened the door and saw she had fallen asleep, I smiled and walked over to her, placed the bowl of (f/s) soup and the medicine on her bedside table, grabbed the chair out from her desk and placed it next her bed and sat down on the chair.

"(Y/n)" I whispered to her.

(Your POV)

"(Y/n)" a voice whispered.

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, seeing a purple masked turtle, but I didn't want to wake up so I instantly snuggled further under the warm blankets, closing my eyes.

"Just gimme five more minutes..." I said tiredly.

"Cmon, if you don't get up then you won't be able to have any (f/s) soup" he said, I could tell he was smirking by the way he was speaking.

"Fine..." I said and sat up.

"But I'm only doing this for the soup!" I said sternly.

"Alright alright, you've gotta have your medicine first though" he said grabbing a spoon and a small bottle of medicine.

"But medicine always tastes horrible!"
I complained.

"It's either this and eating soup straight after or not having this and not getting any soup after"

I mumbled angrily to myself but nodded in agreement.

He opened the medicine bottle and put some of it onto the spoon and handed it to me, I took a deep breath in and ate it, surprisingly it didn't taste half bad, he gave me the glass of water and I drunk it, even if the medicine tasted good it still had a slight aftertaste.

"See, now you can eat" he said smiling happily, grabbing the bowl and handing it to me, I smiled back and ate happily.

(Time skip) (Donnie's POV)

After she took her medicine and ate her food, she yawned and fell asleep, I stood up, taking the bowl, the medicine, the empty glass and the spoon out of her room, turning the lifts off so she could sleep.

I put the bowl and the spoon in the sink, put the medicine back in the lab and sat down onto the couch, everyone else had gone to bed since it was getting late, I would've too but I'm too tired.

My eyes became heavy and I let out a yawn as I stretched my arms, I stood back up and grabbed myself a spare blanket from my lab, walked back to the couch and laid down onto my side, putting the blanket over myself and slowly falling asleep.

Hey guys!
Sorry about the late update
School got in the way but I'm still gonna be writing my stories
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
(Sorry if there are any mistakes)
Leave a comment on what you think, leave a vote and I'll see you! In the next chapter.... bu-bye~!