Chapter 10

(This is what your dress looks like and pretend the high heels are flat if you want)
(S/f/c) second favourite colour
(F/g) favourite gem
(S/t) shoe type (basically either flats or high heels like in the picture)
(H/s) hair style (curly, wavy or straight)
(Y/b/d) your birthday date

Chapter 10: Treasured birthday gifts

(Your POV)

Today was the (y/b/d), my birthday, I liked my birthday, I just didn't normally celebrate it with others since I had been living on the streets for most of my life.

'I just hope my birthday will be better then last time this year...' I thought as I watched some TV, then the title Space Heroes appeared on the screen and I turned around to call out to Leo to let him know his shows on.

"Hey Leo! Space Heroes is on!" I called but there was no response.

'Strange.... normally you'd hear Leo running to the lounge room by now...' I thought as I stood up to go find Leo.

'Speaking of Leo, where are the rest of the guys? I haven't seen them all day! I didn't even see them when I woke up! Maybe I should ask splinter where they are' I thought and headed towards splinters room.

I walked up to his door and knocked quietly but loud enough for him to hear but their was no reply, I paused for a second then knocked a little louder so he could hear me, but their was no answer again.

"Hello? Master splinter?" I called through the door but again, their was no reply.

'Ok then? This is strange.... maybe I should call Donnie and see where he is' I thought as I walked into the lounge room and pulled out my phone, dialing Donnie's number and it rang out into his voicemail.

"Donatello here! I'm either busy doing experiments, working in my lab or patrolling with my brothers, leave your number and a voicemail and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!" His voicemail message said then it made a 'beep' sound signalling to say something for a voice message.

"Hey Donnie it's (y/n)... just wondering where you, the guys and master splinter are so.... yeah call me back when you can" I said then pressed to end the voice message.

I was about to sit on the couch when I saw Donnie rush into the lair.

"Hey Donnie! Where have you been and where are the others?" I asked curiously, Donnie quickly walked over to me and smiled.

"Can you go get changed into something nice?" He asked, making me tilt my head slightly in confusion.

"Sure but may I ask why?"

"You'll find out soon! It's a surprise!" He said while smiling even wider, I smiled in confusion and went to go get changed.

(Small time skip)

After I got changed I walked over to the mirror, I was wearing a knee high (f/c) dress, a diamond necklace with a pair of diamond earrings, a pair of (f/c) (s/t) and I had done my hair so it was (h/s).

I smiled and walked out into the lounge room to see if Donnie was waiting for me but he wasn't there.

'Wait what? Where has he gone now?!' I thought until a small paper airplane flew onto the couch in the corner of my eye, I walked over to it and picked it up.

'Go into the dojo, the surprise is in there.
-Donnie' It said in cursive writing, I looked at it in confusion and walked over to the dojo.

As soon as I opened the door I saw nothing since the lights were turned off, my expression became even more confused as I walked further into the dojo until the lights suddenly turned on, revealing everything to be perfectly decorated.