Chapter 3

Chapter 3: training with the brothers

(Your POV)

I bowed to splinter and sat down on my knees, today I was going to be training with Leo, Donnie, Mikey and Raph.

"(Y/n) and Michelangelo... you two are up first" splinter called out, we both stood up and got into the centre, grabbing out our weapons and bowing, we got into our battle stances and waited for the signal.

"Hajime!" Splinter yelled and Mikey ran towards me swinging his nunchuks, I slide to the slide and bonked his head with the end of my (f/w) and he stumbled forward. I smirked and stood there patiently.

He swung his nunchuks at me again and I grabbed it easily, his eyes widened as I swung his nunchuks flinging him into the tree.

"Yame! (Y/n) wins, Michelangelo go sit down please... you too (y/n)" he said facing me after looking at Mikey and helping him up. I bowed and sat beside Donnie, he had to spar with raph so he stood up.

"Hajime!" Splinter said as Donnie and raph began to fight. "last chance Donnie... drop the staff" he said smirking, but Donnie kept using his bo-staff to attack raph, but he grabbed Donnie's staff and broke it in half with his leg and swirled them round as if they were sai's.

"Should've dropped the staff?" Donnie said worriedly.

"Should've dropped the staff...!" Raph said before chasing after him and hitting him in the head.

"Ow ow ow ow!!!!" Donnie yelped as he got hit.

"Yame! Raphael wins" they stood up and Raphael threw the two broken staff pieces to Donnie and sat down next to Leo, Donnie slowly walked over to me and sat down, clearly embarrassed with himself.

"Leonardo, (y/n), stand up" splinter said facing us. We did as he said and got ready.

"Hajime!" Leo charged towards me as he swung his katana at me, I lifted my (f/w) up and our weapons clashed with each other, I smirked and swung my leg under his and he fell, I quickly got myself up and put my (f/w) to his throat.

"Yame!" Splinter called, I smirked and put my (f/w) away and held my hand out to Leo to help him up. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up and waited for splinters call, since I already knew me and raph would have to battle.

"Raphael... it is your turn to spar with (y/n)..." he said calmly, raph got up and glared at me as he walked into the centre, unsheathing his sai's and getting into his battle stance.

"Your going down..." he threatened glaring at me.

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say raph..." I said rolling my eyes which made him growl lowly in anger.

"Hajime!" Splinter called and raph quickly ran at me and sliced at me, he only cut my arm slightly but it wasn't a deep cut.

I swiped my (f/w) at him and he dodged, he went to punch me but I did the same move I did yesterday, I grabbed his wrist and twisted it, he yelped and I punched his stomach.

For some reason I hadn't heard from that voice in my mind all morning, she would normally talk to me during the day and it was unnatural for her to not say anything all day. As raph went to slice my chest, something inside me seemed to trigger and my eyed burned white with rage through the eye holes of my (f/c) bandana, I grabbed the sai and his fist mid attack and squeezed his fist tightly.

His eyes widened and I dropped my weapons quickly and got my free hand to hold onto his and my hand and I swung him above my head and I spun in circles, he yelled loudly as if he was afraid and I stopped spinning, I slammed him onto the floor next to me and slammed him onto the floor on the other side of me, I kept doing this until I heard splinters voice yell to stop, but for some reason my mind wouldn't stop, it was like I was trapped in my own mind and something was taking over me!

I saw through my mind that the boys went running after me to hold me still but I threw raph at them, making them all fly back into the wall. I breathed heavily in anger and heard a tail go to grab me. My hand flew up and I slapped his tail away as I turned to face him, splinter stood in front of me with shock in his eyes, I smirked and ran towards him, he stayed calm and blocked all of my attacks I had attempted to throw at him.

Something flew through the air making a high pitched squeal and I felt something hit my arm, I looked at my arm and saw a small dart. My vision grew blurry and heavy as darkness consumed me.

(Donnie's POV)

I ran over to her sleeping body and sat by her side, examining if there was any cause for her to attack so harshly.

"What the shell just happened?!" Leo exclaimed as he sat raph up against the wall, raph's shell looked as if it was knocked loose and he had lots of big cuts, scrapes and bruises on his skin.

"I don't know! She may have been taken control of or something?! I have no idea!" I said basically panicking.

I picked her up bridal style and started heading towards the lab.

"Bring raph into the lab!" I yelled to Leo as I rushed (y/n) into my lab, I set her down on a bed as Leo comes rushing in with raph in his arms.

I immediately got to work to tend to raph wounds and patched his wounds up and bandaged his right forearm. Once he was all checked up on I went over to (y/n) and started examining her and thinking of reasons for why she suddenly went so aggressive.

'I hope nothing is wrong with her... please be ok (y/n)...' I thought as I continued examining her and checking her vitals.