Chapter 7

Chapter 7: water balloons and jealousy

(Your POV) (a few hours after passing out)

After my 'secret' had drained my energy and making me pass out, I woke up seeing Donnie typing frantically on his computer that was just next to me, when he saw me wake up he smiled and asked if I felt any better, I said yes and Raph randomly came in saying Donnie never left my side and I smiled at him, I hugged him and it made him blush red as a tomato and he hugged me back with a smile on his face.
Once I felt better I decide I would play on my phone and chill in the lounge room for a bit.

(Time skip to when you feel better)

I was on my phone in the lounge room chilling until I sensed something coming and I grabbed the object without looking away from my phone, I brought the object down to my face as I looked up from my phone.

'Huh? A water balloon? Who made this and where did this come from?' I thought as I heard someone about to splat something on my head and I stood up and got out of the way just in time, when I turned to see who it was, I saw Mikey slamming the water bomb down and then splatting it on his stomach.

I clasped my hand over my mouth so no laughs could escape, once I calmed down I snuck over to Mikey and smacked the water bomb in my hand onto his back.

He yelped from the cold water (since he thought it would be funny to hit someone with a water bomb that had melted ice water in it) and glared at me, I couldn't hold my laughter back anymore so I laughed and fell over onto my back while clutching my sides.

He stood up and pegged a water balloon into my face, I blink a few times before growling angrily and chasing after him, as he runs he let's out a high pitched girly scream.

I run by Donnie's lab and I hear him talking to someone, being the curious person I am I decide to see what's going on.

As soon as I peep through the crack of the open door my eyes widen and I swear I could hear my heart shatter.

I saw April kissing Donnie on the cheek, making Donnie blush a medium coloured red.

I step away from the door and decide to go to the dojo to punch my jealousy out onto a training dummy, as soon as I get there I attack the dummy aggressively, round house it, punching it, elbowing it and kneeing it.

(Small time skip)

A few minutes later I hear someone walk into the dojo, I ignore them and continue punching the dummy furiously.

"Hey (y/n)! Are you ok?" Donnie's voice rang out in a worried expression.

"Perfect! I've been perfect!" I say sarcastically as I punch the dummy harder.

"Tell me what's wrong" he said walking up to me and reaching to place his hand on my shoulder but I swatted it away.

"I said I'm fine!" I said raising my voice slightly.

"Your not fine.... just tell me what's-"

"Will you just leave me alone I said I'm fine!!!" I yelled angrily as I kicked the dummy off the hook that holds it up.

I growled angrily and sat in front of the tree and brought my knees up to my chest and hugging them as I put my chin on my knees, Donnie's face saddened and he walked over to me and sat next to me.

"It's ok (y/n).... I know you might not want to talk about it but.... I'm always here for you" he said placing a hand on my shoulder which made me blush slightly but I just shook it off.

"No your not.... you've got April.... she needs you more then me..." I said looking away from Donnie but keeping my knees up to my chest.

"What do you mean?" He asked in a confused tone, I just sighed sadly.

"I saw April kiss you on the cheek Donnie...." I muttered but just loud enough for him to hear.

Donnie frowned then pulled me in for a hug, I could see in the corner of my eye he was blushing a dark crimson red and that made me blush a slight tint of red, I decide I'd hug back, even if I was a bit mad and a bit jealous, I couldn't be mad at him for so long.

"I... I don't like April as I used to (y/n)... I like someone else... and that's why she kissed me on the cheek.... I had told her about this and she said she was really happy for me about who I like..." I looked up at him and tilted my head slightly in confusion.

He lifted my head up towards him gently, my blush intensified to a darker shade of red (if it was possible), my (e/c) orbs staring into his reddish brown ones.

"(Y/n) I-I really li-" he was about to say something until a large water bomb splashed into his face, splashing me in the process.

Our heads turned to the side as our eyes burned white with rage, we saw Mikey standing there with a handful of large water balloons, he put the water bombs down and scratched the back of his head nervously, fully aware that we were angry as heck at him.

"MIKEY!!!!" we both screamed as I stood up quickly and ran after him, he ran off forgetting his water bombs and we both grabbed one each.

"AAAH!!!!" He said as he did a high pitch, girly scream.

We both chased him around until we all began to tire ourselves out, but I still managed to tackle Mikey and peg the water bomb at his face, Donnie throwing the water bomb as I moved away, making it hit him in the stomach.

We all laughed and decided it was getting late and that we should probably start eating dinner.

'The turtles sure are something... I feel like they've always been my family, their quirky personalities are so unique! I'm just glad that they accepted me into the lair and to be sort of their family, otherwise I'd probably still be running away from the shredders minions and living on the rooftops of NYC' I thought smiling happily.

Hi guys! Hope your enjoying the story so far 😁

Leave a comment on what you think and leave a vote and I'll see you! In the next chapter....guys bu-bye~!