Chapter 6

(F/b) favourite breakfast
Chapter 6: saving their lives

Last nights pizza party was fun, but sleeping in the lounge room with April and Casey (mostly annoyed with having to share with Casey) was really annoying.

Casey kept snoring and talking in his sleep, I had to get up and put earplugs in it was that bad.

'God that guy needs to get checked up on his snoring...' I thought to myself as I quietly stood up and went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

A few minutes later I heard someone's door open and I stayed quiet as I at my (f/b).

The guys walked through the kitchen door, rubbing their eyes and stretching their tiredness away.

"Good morning dudette!!" Mikey yelled happily, I waved and continued eating, keeping quiet and not making any eye contact.

Everyone made their breakfast and sat at the table, Leo sat on the other side of the table in front of me, Donnie sat next to me, Raph sat next to Leo and Mikey sat at the end of the table.

They boys talked and laughed to each other as I stayed quiet, tuning out their conversation.

I hadn't noticed April and Casey come into the room until Casey's arm brushed past my shoulder.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up, seeing April and Casey making their own breakfast too.

I ignored what just happened and continued eating.

(Time skip)

I was out of patrol with Casey, April and they guys when I saw two mutants move across another rooftop as if they were spying on us.

"Uh guys... I think we're being watched" April said after clutching her head in pain.

'No kidding Sherlock...' I thought as I rolled my eyes, Donnie was by April's side chatting to her on who was watching and it made me feel kinda... jealous, angry and sad, I had developed a crush on Donnie since the first time he saved me from tiger claw and it made me feel those three emotions whenever he blushed, stuttered or tried to impress April.

I shook my head, ignoring what I had just felt and ran off towards where I saw the movement, I came to a hard stop and I crept into the shadows when I saw rahzar and tiger claw.

'Uh oh... I gotta warn the others!' I thought as I made a quiet dash towards the others.

"Guys! Guys! Tiger claw and rahzar are just around the corner!" I said as I stumbled towards them.

Their eyes widened as they saw tiger claw and rahzar jump behind me, I turned around just in time to block rahzar's attack.

I jumped back to where the others were standing as they all got out their weapons, then low and behold SOMEBODY decides to finally talk.

'Looks like your in a bit of trouble, do you need to use your secret to help?' The voice in my head said. (Lol that rhymes XD)

'No! I don't need to use it to help me! I'm capable of fighting without it!' I growled angrily at the voice.

'Ok Ok Geez Louise calm down! I was only asking!' It said defensively, I sighed with frustration and we all attacked tiger claw and rahzar.

Donnie, April and Casey battled rahzar while me, Leo, Raph and Mikey attacked tiger claw.

Things weren't going well for either of our groups that were fighting rahzar or tiger claw, everyone except me was badly injured, they were all clinging onto their sides or their arms.

I had no choice.... they were all getting hurt... I took a deep breath and stood in the middle of rahzar and tiger claw and inbetween my group.

"(Y/n)?! What are you doing?! Your gonna get yourself killed!!" Donnie exclaimed as he tried to walk to me but instead he fell over onto his stomach, he lifted his head towards me with tears in his eyes.

I looked at him and gave him a sad expression, I didn't care if he found out my secret of being tested by the Kraang when I was born.... I mean.... he probably knows a lot of people with that kind of thing that happened to them....

I turned to face rahzar and tiger claw, they growled and charged towards me, Donnie cried out my name to run away but I tuned out his voice.

I closed my eyes and faced my hands towards rahzar and tiger claw, keeping them to the side of me.

(Play the song if you want to)

"No time for rest~
No pillow for my head~
Nowhere to run from this, noway to forget~
Around the shadows creep~
Like friends they cover me~"

As I sang a light started forming around me and the guys, making rahzar and tiger claw bounce back and look at me in awe.

(3rd person POV)

As tiger claw and rahzar continued to stare at (y/n), (y/n)'s eyes began to slightly glow.

"Just wanna lay me down and finally try to get some sleep...~
We carry on through this storm~
Tired soldiers soldiers in this war~
Remember what were fighting for~

Meet me on the battlefield~
Even on the darkest night~
I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage and you, will be mine~
Echoes of the shots ring out~
We may be the first to fall, everything could stay the same or we could change it all~
Meet me on the battlefield~

We're standing face to face~
With our own human race~
We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay~
Our tainted history~
Is playing on repeat~
But we could change it if, we stand up strong and take the lead~"

Everyone was now staring in awe at (y/n), she opened her eyes for them to be completely white, no pupil and no colour, just white.

"When I was younger I was named~
A generation unafraid~
For the heirs to come~

Be brave and meet me on the battlefield~
Even on the darkest night~
I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage and you will be mine~
Echoes of the shots ring out~
We may be the first to fall~
Everything could stay the same or we could change it all~
Meet me on the battlefield~

Meet me on the battlefield~!
Even on the darkest night~!
I will be your sword and shield, your camouflage and you will be mine~!
Echoes of the shots ring out~!
We may be the first to fall~!
Everything could stay the same or we could change it all~!
Meet me on the battlefield....~
Meet me on the battlefield....~"

As (y/n) finished her song, tiger claw and rahzar fled in fear, (y/n) smirked and turned to face the guys.

She saw their shocked faces and squinted at them in confusion, but soon her vision went black and she fell over.

(Donnie's POV)

I saw (y/n) fall over closing her eyes and I ran over weakly and caught her before she could hit the ground, I checked bet vitals and signed.

She was ok.... she was only unconscious, whatever she just did used a lot of her energy.

"Let's head back before tiger claw and rahzar come back with back up" Leo ordered, we all nodded and I picked (y/n) up bridal style and carried her home.