Chapter 4

Chapter 4: meditation with splinter

(Your POV)

I groaned in pain and my eyes fluttered open, my muscles ached as if I was hit by a bus, TWICE...

I saw that I was in the lab and I sat up slowly, since when I tried to sit up to quick it didn't go too well... I looked around the lab with a confused look on my face, until.... the memory of what happened hit me.

'What the heck happened?' I thought to myself, I swung my legs to the side of the bed and slowly started walking out of the lab so I don't fall over and hurt myself.

I was just about to leave the lair when a voice speaks up behind me.

"And where do you think your going?" I swiveled round and saw it was splinter, I calmed down and looked down to the floor.

"I'm going to the surface.... I think I've done enough hurt to your family and I don't want to cause anymore trouble for you all" I turn around and go to leave when splinter puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You have not caused any trouble (y/n).... it was not your fault for your outrage on the brothers" he said calmly, I turned around to face him again and frowned sadly.

"B-but I could've killed raph! I don't want anyone to get hurt anymore..." I felt tears building in the rims of my eyes and I wiped them away.

"I understand if you want to leave... but at least try to meditate before you leave..." he smiled at me warmly and I smiled back.

"O-ok.... if your ok with it..." he nods and walks towards the dojo, I follow him hesitantly and I watch him sit down beside the tree.

I walk over and sit beside him, he immediately goes into a deep meditation and I close my eyes and breaths slowly and calmly.

It felt nice to just enjoy some peace and quiet but... I was curious to why sensei was so calm around me, even after attacking him and his family!

"What seems to trouble you?" I snap out of my own thoughts as I see him looking down at me, I sigh and stare at the ground.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes you may, what is it you would like to ask me?" He said calmly and curiously as he raised a brow.

"How are you so calm around me? Especially after I attacked you and your family, twice!"

"It is because I believe you have good inside you, it is just corrupted by something that isn't meant to be apart of you"

I sighed and stared at the wallpaper on the walls.

"May I ask... what made you loose control?" He asked curiously.

"I-I'm not sure... all I remember is sparring with raph and then, being transported in my own mind as I watched myself battle against you all. It didn't feel nice either.... it was weird, I normally don't attack like that! The only memory I have off doing that exact same thing was when..." my voice trailed off at the last part.

I felt sad remembering my past as a flashback showed before my eyes.

(Flashback)

"Mommy! daddy! Look I found a pretty little butterfly!" I said giggling, my parents turned towards me and smiled.

"That's really pretty! What are you gonna name it?" My mum asked kneeling down to my height.

"I'm gonna name it... sprinkles!" I said smiling brightly and I held the butterfly close to my face, studying it's features.

"That's a pretty name!" My dad smiles and ruffles my (h/c) hair, I giggle and I hear a small explosion coming from our fence.

I close my eyes shut tightly as my mum stands in front of me and holds me protectively, dad behind me doing the same thing but holding mum as well.

"Surrender to what is known as the tiny human before the Kraang has to do what is the using of what is called the force." Dad stood up and mum picked me up.

"You and (y/n) start running! I'll keep these guys busy!" My dad shouted as my mum ran off with me in my arms, I reached my arm out for him but he was too far away for me to reach him.

"Daddy? Daddy!!!!" I screamed and cried as mum continued running.

We ran for a few hours and mum held me in her arms.

"Will daddy be ok mommy?" I asked with hope still in my eyes, she shook her head sadly and my eyes filled with tears.

I heard a high pitch sound and mum turned around and her eyes widened. She threw me a good few meters away and screamed run, I reached out to her and blocked my eyes with one arm as a bright orange and red light blinded me.

I opened my eyes and tears built in my eyes and my eyes widened, fire consumed the area me and mum had been and she was nowhere to be seen.

"Mommy?! MOMMY!!!!!!" I screamed and ran to where she was, I saw her likely having 3rd degree burns and I sobbed silently.

"(Y-y/n)... R-run...." she said weakly.

"No! I won't leave you mommy!" I said shaking my head violently.

"Please... just run... before they capture you..." she looked at me and I slowly nodded, she smiled and soon her smile faded and her head gently fell to the floor, tears streamed down my face and Kraang bots arrived soon after, I looked at them and anger flushed into me.

I stood up and clenched my fists, I screamed angrily as I ran towards them, tearing out their brain things out of their stomachs, I threw their empty bodies into the fires and threw their brain things into the fire too.

(End of flashback)

Tears freely fell down my face, splinter placed a hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him, I sniffed and wiped my tears away.

"No need to explain.... I know what your pain feels like.... I lost my wife Tang Shen and my daughter Miwa years ago to a fire my once best friend who is now I'd my enemy known as the shredder...." I frowned sadly and felt sorry for him.

"I'm sorry for your loss...."

"It is alright.... it wasn't your fault.... nor was it your fault to what happened to you...." I looked at him with a confused face.

"H-how did you-"

"I can just tell...." he said cutting me off, I smiled and he gave me a hug.

I sat there shocked at first but slowly and hesitantly hugged him back.

"If you wish to stay here, you have my permission.... but if you wish to leave I will not stop you"

I let him go and smiled wiping away my tears again.

"I will stay here.... but if I hurt anyone please do not hesitate to kick me out..."

"If that I'd what you wish" he smiled and I did too, little did we know we were being watched.

(Donnie's POV)

I walked towards the dojo because that was the last place I had not check yet, I had been searching for (y/n) because she had disappeared from my lab.

I opened the dojo door quietly and saw sensei and (y/n) talking, I overheard her saying something like staying her in the lair, I smiled when I saw them hugging, I watched as they chatted and smiled at each other.

'I'm so glad she's going to stay...' I thought as I shut the door quietly and headed towards my lab.