| Introduction |

Disclaimer
______________

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and events are produced by the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

You may come across incidents that don't usually happen in our everyday lives but that is why it's fictional.

Okay people, so if you're wondering why there are flying pigs, there you have it...

Not literally, but you get my point.

Copyright
_____________

Unauthorized copying, manipulating, selling, printing and/or stealing is prohibited. Any form of copyright is punishable by the law.

My book might not be perfect but I put the effort into it so please don't steal my work.

Authors Note
________________

I had this crazy idea for a while now just never had the courage to put it to paper.

Thank you for stumbling across my book and giving it a chance, if you decide its not for you that's okay too!

It's unique and it's different so please be nice :)

I'm pretty sure in the first 3 chapters you're going to think this is a typical cliche story where everyone probably wants the MC and there are typical college parties and drama. But no. From the title and hopefully the summary below, you get an idea that this isn't your typical cliche story.  So give it a chance and you'll be surprised. ;)

I know there will be a couple mistakes but this book will be edited AFTER it's complete.

Hope you enjoy it :)

Summary
____________

"Baby, I became a girl for you."

xxx

Charlie Davidson has only been with one person her entire life. Alex Higgins. He's that perfect, angelic- looking boy who happened to let her in his heart despite her looks, weight and overall status in high school.

When Alex moves to a different city for university, as insecure and dependent as she is, she follows him. Before University starts, Charlie loses all the weight and basically becomes a new and improved university student.

But what happens when she starts to realize she doesn't need Alex as much as she did before?

Oh my gawd  I'm really excited to start this book and share it with all of you :)

© Concealed__ 2019
© S. B. Mohamed 2019