Surprise, surprise: I Lost Count.

"You and Kakashi would have the cutest kids," Sakura squealed, and Ino nodded, smiling widely.

Saiko sighed, trying to look for someone that would save her. Hayate, coughing- guy, announced a break due to... Well, actually, no one really knew. One moment he was there, and the next he was announcing a break and disappeared without an explanation.

"And I bet you'd make him quit ninja and work at something totally cute and normal," Ino stared dreamily into space. "You guys are the cutest!" she squealed, red as a tomato. Or Saiko's hair.

"You guys..." Saiko tried, "stop thinking that me and Kakashi will ever date."

"Bu- wha- why?" Naruto screamed, making Saiko jump in fright.

"Where the hell did you come out of, ya midget?!"

"OI!" he objected, "you're pretty damn short too!"

"Shut up you tard- face!"

"Tard face?" Sakura asked, scrunching her face in confusion.

"ARGH! Ya'all are a bunch of snotted kids with snot and snotty nose and- and- and ARGH!" Saiko snapped, running away.

"Sai- chan! Hold on!" Sakura called, her and Ino pursuing the red haired girl.

"Stop chasing me!" she whined, "I just want to kick zombies asses!"

"Stop being so noisy," Neji Hyuga said, a scary tone to his voice.

"Dayum," Saiko whispered. She stared at the boy in front of her. Yup, definitely jerk- ish aura around him.

Saiko took out a small note, quickly reviewing her recent crushes.

"Oh, wow, I was right. I have a thing for guys with creepy, evil or jerk-ish aura."

"What are you talking about?" Sakura wondered. "Why do you have a half- naked picture of Zabuza?"

"And why is he written under the name 'Sexy- Cow- Pants\ No- Eyebrows\ Zabuza'?" Naruto asked.

"What is it to you?" Saiko asked rudely.

"You're pretty damn rude lately," Sakura huffed.

"Well, you're pretty damn..." Saiko couldn't find an appropriate word for the situation, "Snotted kido!"

Cough.

Cough, cough, cough.

"Sorry for leaving, are you all ready to continue?" Hayate asked. "Okay, next battle..."