Chapter 18- Whoops.

I forgot how to write Saiko, so if it sucks... Yeah. Oh, and it's a filler sorta, cuz something has got to happen until the end of the Forest of Death arc.

----

"SAIKO!" A voice called, "YUKI!"

The two oldest patients in the Mental Wing, shoot out of their beds, ready to attack.

Saiko looked around- her room was empty.

"Where are my books?"

Yuki looked at his room, his drawings gone.

"GREY! WHAT THE HELL!" The two called, walking out. They started at each other for across the corridor.

"You're a ninja. can you kill him?" Yuki asked.

"I'd rather torture him." They smirked at each other.

"Good morning guys," the doctor greeted, and the two glared. "Guess what? You both did great past the last few years-"

"I tried to kill myself less than half a year ago," Saiko noted.

"I hid under my bed when a new nurse entered my room. By the way, you need to clean under beds. It's bad. Really bad." Yuki said seriously.

"I am against the idea- the only- so you're moving to the last sage before freedom!"

"What?"

"We're moving to another-"

"No. you can't!"

"Guys-" Grey tried.

"MY BED!" Saiko and Yuki called, running to their rooms, hugging their beds.

----

"Sai," Kakashi sighed.

"Scarecrow, they want to take me away from home."

"Oh. That's why you refuse moving."

"Almost seven years. This is home, man."

"And -uh- Yuki?"

"He got there six days, twenty two hours and twelve minutes after me."

Kakashi sat on Saiko's bed (which she was still holding). "So, what? You wanna stay here forever?"

"Not forever... Just until I die," Saiko shrugged.

"You're mental," he sighed, laying on the bed.

She grinned, "That's why I'm here."