Chapter 10- GIMME SEXY COW!

"TORA-CHAN!" The fat lady cried, squeezing the cat to her Double double D chest. Saiko glanced down to hers.

Now, that's depressing.

"Saku-chii," Saiko hugged her shoulder, "I want big boobs."

"Saiko!" The Hokage lectured.

"What?" She said, voice sad. "I want boobs!"

"Here's an idea; start eating." Grey said, entering the scene.

"Sup Grey!" Saiko highfived him, and he dead-panned.

"Gotcha." He took out a bag, and Saiko saw blades. Half- dozen. Her eyes widen. "Guess where I found them."

"No idea," she replied, eyes still wide.

"Can I take a guess?" Kakashi asked.

"Are you all against me?" She asked, tone whining, but she had a serious meaning behind it.

"No, and the second you'll start seeing it, everything will get better."

"It won't get better," Saiko grumbled, "and since when do you not give a shit about my privacy?"

"Since I found out you're still cutting. I thought we're over it." Sakura glanced at her red- haired team mate, as Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

Naruto was in ignorance, cutting what? Surely not herself...

"What exactly made you think that? I'm a liar."

"The fact that you gave me a razor the other day," Kakashi admitted, half- sheepishly.

"God, you are all against me!"

"Saiko-" the Hokage started.

"No, this is bullshit." She cut him off, dragging Gray after her. "six years in the hospital- I'm still suicidal. Ninja- sure as hell helping!" She said sarcastically, "Oh, and let us not forget-"

"SAIKO!" Grey snapped at her. "That's enough."

"Sure as hell," she grinned in a way that worried Grey.

"Hello!" A drunk man swayed calling them, "is this the Hokage's office?"

"Uh, yes." Grey replied, hesitant.

"ENTER!" The Hokage's voice boomed, and the drunken man stumbled in.

"What's going on...?" Saiko asked, confused.

"WE'VE GOT A MISSION!" Naruto highfived her, "A REAL ONE!"

"Ehehehe, great," Saiko said nervously.

----

Sakura filled Saiko in with the details, looking at her as though she is fragile.

"Am I allowed?" She turned to Kakashi.

"Yes." He said, glancing up from his book. "Although I was sure you'd fight for staying here."

"Yeah, what's better than emergency meeting with five psychologist and a shrink?" She said sarcastically.

"You sound like such a happy person," he said mockingly, as Sakura departed from them. "Wonder what exactly made them put you in a mental ward."

"It was probably because I talked to you," she smiled at him evilly.

"Woah, you hit a soft point here," Kakashi replied, putting a hand over his heart.

"Sure I did," she smiled at him. "You know, I just realized I missed you over those six years."