Chapter 9- Best of Dreams, Angel

Saiko had a plan.

And this plan, unlike Naruto's, was not to become a great ninja.

It was to become one with the ashes.

Saiko hid underhround until the alarm rung throughout the training ground, thinking about fire.

Even as a little kid, when she couldn't sleep she would sneak out and to light a candle up.

She'd watch it for hours, until her father would enter the room, softly telling her to sleep.

He'd kiss her forehead, she remembered as she closed her eyes, and wish his angel the best of dreams.

After she'd lay in bed for a while, she would stand up and start drawing the fire until the sun would start rising.

Then, and only then, she'd snuggle under the covers in her bed, dreaming of burning up.

Fire, Saiko knew, are the most terrifing thing in this world, yet she couldn't help but love it.

Saiko sighed, yes, she was considered as a mental case, but she always hid something.

And saying that the flames that took her brother is her fault would send her to the mental ward for a long time.

Saiko heard the alarm, drawn in thoughts, and mafe her way through, not knowing if not coming out if the hospital will neccessery be a bad thing.

"Saiko, you are mad," she muttered to herself, only then realizing how true is that.

"Saiko, sit-"

"Kakashi." Saiko said, cutting him short. "Tell Hokage- sama you don't find me fitting." She said lowly, making sure her teammates could not hear her.

"Saiko, sit." He said harshly.

"Whatever." She muttered, sticking get hands in her jeans pocket.

Her very existance didn't match the defination of ninja, how could they expect her to leave her happy place for... being a ninja?

She sighed, maybe if I lose miserably to some evil guy we'll all be happy.

I'll be a ninja and risk everything lile they want and...

Well, die, as I want.