Chapter 5- I spilled the milk... YOU KILLED US ALL

After Kakashi Hatake's hair was messed up thanks to Naruto, and the mentioned silver haired conffessed his undying hatred to his new team, team 7 went up to the roof.

The scene was, simply put, awkward.

Kakashi was reading porn, Sakura blushing, Naruto jumping in his seat, Sasuke staring at the sky, and Saiko either gkaring at Kakashi or wondering if falling off the roof would kill her.

"Oh, you're all here!" Kakashi said, as though surprised, snapping his book shut.

"No shit," Saiko muttered, too low for anyone to hear.

"What was that, Sai?" Kakashi asked, giving her a closed eyes smile.

"Nothing, Scarecrow," She smiled back, and Naruto couldn't help but think they look strangely alike with this closed eyes smile.

"So, why don't you introduce yourself?" Kakashi smiled at his new team, as Saiko went back to glaring at the so- called jackass.

"What do you mean Sensei?" Sakura asked.

Kakashi sighed, "Your likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future. Shiz like that."

"Did you just say shiz like that?" Sasuke asked, thinking his Sensei's lame.

"Yeah, ain't that the way you kids speak today?" Naruto gagged at that.

"No..."

"So I made a complete fool outta myself for nothing?"

"Yeah, basically..." Naruto replied, eyeing his Sensei strangely.

What the actual hell?

"Um, well, let's start! Who is first?" Kakashi said, cutting off the awkwardness.

"Why don't you go first?" Sakura offered.

"YEAH!" Naruto cheered.

"Uh, okay. My name is Hatake Kakashi," Naruto sniggered at that, "My dislikes and likes... it's none of your buisness. Hobbies...? I don't really feel like telling you that. Dreams for the future...? Never really thought of it," He shrugged.

The four sweatdropped. "So basically you just told us your name?"

Geniues, Saiko thought, rolling her eyes at Naruto.

"Blondie, you next."

"MY NAME IS UZUMAKI NARUTO!" He screamed, fiddling with his forehead protector, "I like Ramen, especaily Ichiraku Ramen, My dislikes are... Three minutes till instant ramen's ready. Oh, and Sasuke. My hobbies are pranking!" After a second of thinking he added, "and eating ramen. MY DREAM IS BECOMING THE HOKAGE! BELIEVE IT!"

"Uh... Ok. Pinkie?"

"My name is Haruno Sakura- Soon to be Uchiha Sakura-" Sasuke moved further away at that, looking absoultley terrified. "I like..." She stared at Sasuke dreamily, "My hobbies are..." She giggled, eyes traveling to Sasuke's torso. "My dream is--" At that she blushed madly. "AND I DISLIKE NARUTO!"

Kakashi sweatropped. "The one with the duckbutt hair? Please be normal."

"Uchiha Sasuke. I dislike sweet things, and don't like anything in practicular. My hobbies are... Training I guess. My dream is... To kill a certain someone and revive my clan."

Dark... Naruto thught.

Revive his clan? Sakura eyes were filled with hope.

Why me?! Saiko and Kakashi thought, facepalming.

"Sai?" Kakashi sighed.

"I'm Sai... I like trains."