Chapter 15- You're Hot Then You're Cold, Red Hair is Sexy, Gaara Marry Me

(A/N you were supposed to sing the title in the melody of Hot N Cold by Katy Perry... Oh, and I fucked up the timeline, oops, but whatever.)

It fell from the sky.

Literally.

"Huh?" Saiko wondered, rubbing her head, "Bleach?"

She opened it, eyes glowing at the manga.

She was absorded in the story, cheering for Ichigo before the action even started, and didn't even notice that Naruto- that was directly in front of her- has stopped walking.

She kept walking, going nowhere.

"HEY FATASS!" Naruto's loud voice snapped her out of the reading.

Saiko blinked, in front of her stood two sand ninjas.

The girl was pretty, with sandy blonde hair that was in four ponytails and dark green- blue eyes, and light purple clothes that showed her pretty skin, that unlike Saiko's was not scarred.

The boy could've been handsome if it wasn't for the ridiculous purple face paint he had.

"Let's play a little before the boss comes." The boy smirked.

Saiko walked through the scene and stood next to the girl.

"Hello, I am Saiko." She introduced herself, and the girl almost replied, only a stone hit the boy's head.

"What are you bastards doing in our village?"

"Ah, another guy who pisses me off."

"Get lost," Sasuke said simply.

"Hey punk!" The boy called, "get down here. I hate show offs like you the most-"

"NO! FUCK THIS! YOU WILL ANSWER ME! WHAT IS YOUR NAME AND WHO IS THE HOT READ HAIRED AT THE TREE?!" Saiko snapped.

"Saiko..." Sakura said softly, "how long have you been here?"

Tears fell from Saiko's eyes, "Onii- san, I am sorry. And look at this, everyone hates me. No one notices me. Mother and Father disowned me because I am crazy. Ai nee-chan couldn't care less... AND KAKASHI IS POO HEAD!" She bursted to anime tears. "Brother, I am sorry."

She then hugged the boy with the face paint's leg, staining his pant with tears.

"And if we're at it, I miss Zabuza and Haku. Haku was such a bipolar teenage, and Zabuza was so sexy. My sexy cow-"

"Saiko!" Naruto cried, moved by her speech, "I love you!"

Saiko looked up at him, "and my teamates are idiots. Each and every one."

"Oi-" The three teammates started.

"Now," Saiko suddenly stood up, "Sand ninjas, introduce yourselves."

"Kankuro," The boy with face paint replied, and Saiko nodded.

"Temari."

"... Gaara."

"Say, Gaara. How about we spend the night to-"

"SAIKO! STOP BEING A PEDOPHILE! GO WITH KAKASHI!"

"I'm just eighteen," she whined," that's all."

"I'm also intrested in your name," Gaara told Sasuke.

"Uchiha Sasuke."

"Fellow red haired, aye?" Saiko tried again, "Why not?"

"Saiko," Sakura warned.

"What?! You killed Zabuza before we got to fucking... Or kissing... We flirted a bit." Saiko sighed sadly. "I'm gonna die a virgin with small boobs."

"Let's go." Gaara stated,  and the three walked away.

"Well, back to Bleach then," Saiko sighed, re-opening the manga.