Chapter 14(?)- Back At Konoha...

"My head hurts." Saiko whined for the third tie that day. Kakashi sighed heavily, for what seemed like minutes.

"You can go back to the hospital," he said, annoyed.

"Thank you," she smiled, skipping merrily until she got to the hospital. "Hello," she greeted the nurse.

The nurse smiled back, "Saiko, I never got to ask you how was the mission." Saiko smiled, and walked away from the elevator, facing the beautiful and her favourite nurse- Misuzo.

She had a golden hair and ocean blue eyes, and her smile was bright and caring. Honestly, she was a mother figure for Saiko ever since Misuzo got to the hospital, three years earlier.

"It was okay," Saiko replied, her smile growing as she faked it. "I guess."

"Oh, good!" Misuzo said happily, "Grey freaked out quite a lot, don't let him tell you otherwise."

"I figured," Saiko said, "considering I'm his first and favourite patient."

Misuzo chuckled, then turned back as a repeating beep was heard. She sighed, "well, duty calls. See you."

Saiko waved at her back, as Misuzo walked quickly to the room.

She sighed, running a hand through her red hair, it was growing longer again, and she needed to cut it.

"Saiko!" A tired voice called, "Saiko, come here," Saiko twirled around to see a friend of her, Kana, a sixty five years old energetic woman that one day was diagnosed with cancer and was spending her last years in the hospital.

"Kana- san!" Saiko called, walking over to her.

"I don't see new cuts," Kana praised, I did a good job then, Saiko thought, looking down at her thighs for a mere moment. "Maybe you'll even get released! Live your life!"

"Ah," Saiko looked around, "actually, I'm a genin now. I'm living my life as much as my sensei, Hokage- sama and Grey allow me to."

"Oh! That's great!" Kana said, raven eyes twinkling happily, "I remember when I was a ninja, I wish could've continue," she sighed sadly. "I told you about the hit I've taken, right? My back still kills me at times."

Saiko nodded, glancing at the clock. "SHIT!" She suddenly called, "shit, I have a meeting with a shrink, a new one, have to go!"

"Goodbye Saiko." Kana waved at her little friend, as Saiko ran to the elevator.

"Bye- Oh, c'mon, I can go up quicker by the stairs-" Then she realized- why not?

And so, she ran.

Saiko stopped, panting slightly, at the last floor- the mental ward.

"Saiko!" Grey greeted, "This is Keisuke Tohzoki, your shrink."

"Question;" Saiko said as a greeting, "why do I need a psychologist as well as a shrink?"

"Because I said so," Keisuke said, scratching his un-normally big ears, "and because I will talk to you once a month or so."

"Great," Saiko replied, following him.

Fucking great.

----

"Hello!" Saiko greeted.

"Saiko, how nice of you to join us." Kakashi said sarcastically.

"YOU ONLY GOT HERE TWO MINUTES AGO!" Sakura screamed at her sensei, outraged.

"SAIKO! WHY ARE YOU LATE?!" Naruto demanded.

She straightened up, giving them her best closed eyes smile, "I'm sorry, I got lost in the path of life."

"THAT'S WHAT KAKASHI SAID!" Naruto screamed, outraged.

"ARE YOU TALKING BEFOREHAND AND GETTING THE WORST EXCUSED TO  USE TOGETHER?!"

"THAT'S JUST BULLSHIT!" Naruto completed.

"Yeah... Okay." Saiko replied, "sorry, I had a meeting with some asshole yesterday and he told Grey some stuff, that made him watch me the whole night, and I couldn't sleep at al, so I fell asleep at the elevator and th-"

"Yeah, yeah, lost in path of life," Naruto agreed, "much better story."

"See?"

"Well, I know that it's sudden and we just got back not long ago," Kakashi said, getting their attention, "but I got you all into the Chuunin exams."

Saiko blinked, then gestured to herself, "me too?"

"Yeah." Kakashi said simply.

 "I'll Talk to Grey, ask him if he allows me."

"Won't it be better to ask your parents?" Kakashi wondered.

"Nah, first; they'll push me into going there. Second, when I was... um," Saiko glanced at her teammates, "when I went there they said that they are no longer taking care of me even if I'm released."

"They were probably just mad or something."

"Maybe," Saiko mused, "but anyway my guardian is someone there, not my family."

"I don't understand," Naruto commented at their conversation.

"We'll tell you when you're older," Saiko and Kakashi said simultaneity, then grinned at each other.