Chapter 7- Luck Is Not Up To You

"Um, I- Uh..." Grey stuttered, entering the room in the wrong moment. "Don't take me wrong, uh, I'm happy you are feeling sane enough to feel comfortable in this position, but... What the hell?"

Yuki and Saiko exchanged a look, realising how wrong it must look, and Yuki jumped up in utter embrasment, stuttring an explanation about why he was sitting on Saiko's tummy, their faces inches away.

"It's not what it looks like." Saiko said strongly, standing up.

"Is your shoulder...? Sai, did you cut your shoulder again?" Grey scowled.

"No," she muttered, blushing.

"Come on," he sighed, taking her hand in his. "You are so not ready."

*~*~*~*~*

"Good evening, Lord Hokage," Grey and Saiko greeted, upon sitting down in front of him.

"Hello you two!" The Hokage greeted warmly, setting his pipe down. "Why do I owe this pleasure?"

"I want you to get Sai out of her team."

"Why?" Hiruzen Sarutobi asked, confused. "Something wrong with the members or...?"

"No, no." Grey shook his head. "Not at all, she is not mentally stable enough currently."

"You said she is."

"Not anymore."

"Why?" He demanded.

"She is harming herself again. She just tried commiting suicide the other da-"

"Saiko will become a ninja."

"Why?!" Grey asked, furiously standing up, "Why do you want her to become a ninja so bad?!"

"It's her parents will," He explained.

"My parents?" Saiko asked, letting out a bitter laugh. "You mean the ones that brought me to this world just to teach me Earth jutsus, ditch me and fuck me up?!"

"Saiko-" Hiruzen tried softly.

"Fuck them, and with all due respect, fuck you."

Saiko stormed out of the room, and as a mentally unstable girl she decided to leave the village, barely thinking.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"I really fucked it up this time, didn't I?" Grey bit his lower lip, "Oh, dear me. How did she, from all thousand of pepole broke her toe by falling off a cliff?"