Chapter 2: Stay Strong, Killjoy.

Her eyes stared blankly at the desk, learning by heart the feeling of the rough surface with her hands.

"Sai?" Iruka called, and how much she wanted to look at him, she couldn't look away. "Sai!"

Her eyes snapped up, looking for his face.

He was standing near the door, "you need to take the graduation test...?" He trailed off, watching her confused look. Sighing, he thought quickly. "Come along, Saiko."

Saiko stood up, realizing she was the only person left in the room.

She walked quickly all the way to door and  and entered the room next to it, finding very few forehead protectors, silver haired man and Iruka.

"This is the last?"The silver haired man asked, smiling at Saiko, that looked at the floor stubbornly.

"Yeah, Sai is the last," Iruka smiled at him, "Sai, this is Mizuki."

Saiko murmured a greeting, still staring at the floor.

"Sai, can you perform the Bunshin No Jutsu?" Saiko murmured something, that Iruka couldn't quite make out, but performed the hand signs.

"Bunshin no Jutsu," she said as strong as she could bring herself to, and around her appeared five clones.

"Very well, Saiko-" Mizuki smiled but Saiko stopped him.

"Am I free to go back to the Hospital now?" Iruka stared at her for a moment.

"Um, yeah." He gestured to the table, "but take a forehead protector."

Saiko took a black one, the closest to her, ignoring the scarlet bandage.

~~~

"Saiko. Open  the door." Grey ordered, leaning on the door, hand on the door handle.

A metal clinging on the floor.

"Sai, goddammit, what are you doing?" He said angrily, trying to break in.

"Doc, wuuzup?" Yuki, a white haired boy that suffered from Severe Social Anxiety since day one, walked past.

"Sai locked herself in her room, and I can't open it up." He kept trying to push it. "Probably put her bed or something on the door."

"I'll go call a nurse, and tell her to get a ninja."

"Yeah," Grey smiled at him, "that'd be awesome. Goddammit!" Grey rubbed his shoulder that was bruising.

"Right away, doc," Yuki hurried up toward the nurse station.

"Shit, Sai." Grey mumbled, rubbing his hands together. "C'mon."

"I've been called to the Mental Ward. I suppose I'm in the right place," A bored voice drawled from the corridor.

"Bless you, Yuki." Grey whispered, "You a ninja, aye?" The silver haired man nodded, face buried in a book.

"Good, I need you to open the door." The silver haired man looked up from his book, and his one eye that could be seen was clearly surprised as he sweat-dropped.

"Are you for real?"

"OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!" Grey snapped, stress kicking in.

"Uh. Okay." The ninja shrugged, walking to the door and  trying to simply open it, only to find an obstacle. "There is something stopping the door."

"You don't fucking say. That's why I need your help," Grey scowled.

"Okay," He pushed the door strongly, opening it completely.

"Come on Killjoy. Why can't you hold on?" Grey sighed sadly.