Chapter 17- No, Man, You Don't Get It

"No, man, you don't get it. I don't wanna be a ninja."

"Saiko," The Hokage sighed, annoyed.

"No, man, I'm serious. Stop making me do annoying shit. I don't wanna be a ninja. And besides, what the fuck is with the whole story that we're five man squad?"

The Hokage sighed again, realizing what he is facing.

"Dude, dude, I'm serious now." Saiko's blue eyes stared into his warm brown eyes.

"Yes, Saiko?"

"I'm suicidal. Why in hell would you let me be a ninja?"

"Your parents-"

"They can go fuck themselves."

"Saiko, what's with all the swearing today?"

"I dunno man, seriously though." She sat on the floor stubbornly, "I am not going."

The Hokage stood up, walking out of the office, and Saiko blinked at his retreating figure.

She shrugged, laying down on the floor.

Her ears were close to the floor, so she heard his steps getting closer again, five minutes later, and another pair of feet following, so she sat up.

"Saiko," Kakashi sighed, "how surprising."

"Sup Sensei," she said slyly, and his bored exprassion turned annoyed.

"By the way, what were you all doing yesterday?"

"Uh, admiring you from afar?" Saiko started bullshitting, "um, yeah. You're awesome Sensei. We just-"

"Cut the crap," he warned, dropping next to her. "I heard you're refusing to participate in the Chuunin Exams."  Saiko nodded, "why?"

"I don't wanna be a ninja."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because?" He smirked, and she smiled, nodding.

"Because."

"So yoe refuse?" He asked, and Saiko nodded. "Very well, but you will watch your team fights- if they get there- correct?"

"Of course." Kakashi patted her head.

"Good." He smiled, standing up. "Well, thanks for calling me Hokage- sama," Kakashi gave the Hokage a closed- eyes smile.

"I called you so you could convince her to take part in the exam. Not to let her permission not to!"

"Hm." Kakashi said simply, "Well, 'later."

 "Later," Saiko waved at the Hokage, walking out of his office, smiling softly.

Truly.