Chapter 20- WELL TO THAT I SAY YOU'RE A CUNT YEAHHHH

ANTIVIST IS ADDICTING WHY DID I LISTEN TO HIS SONG AGAIN I TOLD MYSELF TO STOP LISTENING TO BMTH FOR A WHILE JUST THREE DAYS AGO UGHH

WAIT- I mean, wait. Story time, not bitching around.

----

Running a hand through her hair, Saiko sighed.

It was getting long again.

But that was not the reason she sighed.

Her blue eyes locked on the Uchiha's raven hair. He was struggling.

"YOU GO UCHIHA!"

She sighed again, wishing she'd have the courage to actually cheer him.

"Come on, bitch, you know you can do it." She muttered under her breath, and the silver haired that stood next to her smiled.

She'll always be like that, won't she?

"So, how was the game with Yuki?" He asked in a whisper, feeling only slightly bitter.

"What?" Saiko's head snapped into Kakashi's direction. She realized they were standing close to each other- less than 30 centimeters- and part of her protested as she took a step away.

"The game? With... Yuki? Uh..."

"Oh!" She finally realized, "yeah, it was cool. I kicked ass, he... didn't. We lost. And then again, and then it was going well, but it was dinner time-"

"Did you eat?"

"And then when we came back the game was unpaused and Grey lost. And then we almost won, but a nurse told us off. So, yeah, no. We didn't win. But it was kind of fun."

"But did you eat?" Kakashi asked again.

She smiled crookedly, "you won't ask stupid questions and I won't lie."

Kakashi sighed, what a big mistake it was to go to the park that day.

He would do it again anyday though.

"The winner- Sasuke Uchiha!" That snapped the two out of the conversation.

"I... I have to go," Kakashi told her, "I'll be back soon enough and... Just cheer Naruro or Sakura if it's their turn or something."

"Aye aye, captain." Saiko smiled, mockingly- saluting him.

"You're a jerk," he whispered, pushing himself off the wall.

"That makes two of us," she told herself, watching his back. She knew he heard her because he chuckled lightly, and then he was at the arena.

"Awwwwwwwww," she heard from her right, and turned to look at few girls, including Sakura.

"Uhhhhhhh...."

"Awwwwww."

"Uhhhh..."

"Awww."

"Uh..."

"SAI- CHAN, WE WILL HELP YOU!" Naruto screamed, emerging from behind the group of girls.

"In what?" She asked, rubbing her ears in pain, "getting my hearing back?"

"Huh? No, getting Sensei and you together, believe it!" He whispered- yelled.

Saiko stared at him flatly, "I need to get a new team ASAP."

"UHHH, YOU'RE MEAN!"

"Well, my personality was always crap," she said. "But at least  I wasn't half- deaf."

"Gee, get over it," Naruto muttered.

Saiko glared at him. "One day, we will be in a mission and you'll be asleep and I won't." Naruto looked at her, confused. "And then a pillow will be your last sight, which is kind of lame."

Naruto gulped at how serious Saiko looked.  "Let's see whose battle s up next!" He called, sweating, and looking away.

The girls soon followed his gaze.

"Cunt," she snapped lowly, leaving to go the toilet.

Diarrhea time! Wooohooo.