Chapter IDGAF- We're Off To See The Ninja, The Wonderful Ninja of The Loo

As I traveled to the bathroom, I found a creepy note saying 'I know what you did last summer'.

So, like any normal person, I gave the note a creeped out look, took off my pants, and carried on with the walking-to-the-bathroom thing, now pant-less.

When I finally got there, I realized I went the wrong way and ended up at the male's bathroom.

I would bet my life that they had at least one stall. So I opened the door, pretending to be a ninja. Then I realized I actually am a ninja. Anywhore, I entered  stall and peed.

The need to shit went away as I walked. I started humming a song that was stuck in my head.

"F is for fire that burns down the whole town. U is for- "

"I know what you did last summer," a strange voice said, and I put in my pants, sneaking a look at the bathroom.

It was empty.

Was I hallucinating again?

Damn bro. Is the Schizophrenia back full- force?

Nah.

Probably just a creepy stalker dude. Yup.

And so I walked off, just as this Asuma guy (that was totally hot, yet totally in love with this Kurenai chick) walked towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing here...?" he asked, giving me an utterly confused look, gesturing to the sign that said Male.

"I was peeing. What are you doing here?" I kept a blank look for a moment, "don't tell me that you brought a chick over," I wiggled my eyebrows, "damn, that's some kinky stuff you'll be doing-"

"NO!" he called, "NO! SHUT- No, bye!" And he quickly walked into the bathroom.

"DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!" I called, laughing. 

Seriously though, kids. Condoms are not only against pregnant. Never forget, unprotected sex is a very easy way of getting a sex diseases. STD is no fun.

Kidding, like I'd know anything about it, hahahahaha.

Damn, I'm funny.

Wait, am I still me? I don't sound like Saiko. What if I am not me? What if I was abducted by aliens and now I'm no longer Saiko?

Holy shit, what if it was all just a dream? What if I am a baby and this whole life are just a dream?

Oh, God. What if it's a prophecy thing, and I will have to live this whole thing again? 

"I know what you did last summer," the voice said again, and I twirled around, coming face- to- face with-

"DAD! WHAT THE FUCK?"

"Saiko?" he asked, confused. "You caught me," he stated sadly.

"Um... KAKASHI! HELP!" I called, running to the balcony like stuff that were next to the arena and we all watched the fights from.

"Sai-- What--?" he tried as I ran straight into his back. He wasn't at the balcony stuff. he was only on his way there.

Oh, right, he was with Sasuke.

"MY DAD!" I called, pointing at the confused man that stood at the hall. He followed me as I ran. Haha, creepy old man.

"Uh, what do you want me to do?" Kakashi asked, confused.

"I dunno." I stated, getting out of nowhere a white-red ball with a line of black. "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!" I sung, pointing at my father again. "SCARECROW, I CHOOSE YOU!"

"Kakabaka," he said, standing in front of me.

Oh my God. I'm a Pokemon trainer!