Chapter whatever- Saiko is Back.

HELLO

SO

I SUCK

YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO MURDER ME

YAY

UNTO THE STORY

The red haired blinked tiredly, watching the two idiotic males finishing off their training. She was all in for training, especially for Sasuke who needed it, but not while the battles started already.

As it was now, there was a good chance they were already late and disqualified.

But of course, they were busy.

So busy.

With a sigh Saiko gave up on watching them, starting to walk away. She quickly found the arena and climbed up the stairs. 

"Saiko!" the pink haired called, waving to her teammate. Saiko turned to her, waving with a slight smile.

"Hello Sakura, Ino," she greeted the two girls. "Have I missed Naruto's fight already?" she asked as she saw Shikamaru and Temari, no Naruto in sight.

"Yeah, they changed the order because Sasuke-kun hasn't arrived yet."

Saiko sweat-dropped, "yeah," she laughed awkwardly, "I really wonder where he might be, ha."

"I'm really worried, Saiko-chan!" Sakura looked stressed as she looked at her hands. Saiko could see tears starting to form in her eyes.

Crap. I hate people crying.

"Well, he's with Kakashi," Saiko waved off. "So they're probably gonna be late and all okay, yeah? Yeah," she laughed super awkwardly, starting to shuffle away.

She continued retreating silently (almost tripping around five times), until she found a safe spot and a free seat.

She sat down next to the two guards that sat at the gate, Izumo and Kotetsu, greeting them politely.

"Hello, did you just arrive?"

"Yeah," she replied to the brown haired question.

"You missed quite a battle here between Naruto Uzumaki and Hyuuga Neji," they informed. "You should have seen it- that was actually a pretty inspiring battle."

"I regret missing it," she sighed. "Oh well," she turned back to watch, and saw that Shikamaru had decided to forfeit, thus announcing Temari as the winner.

"What!" Kotetsu questioned, "why in the hell would he give up? He was so close to winning, how could he-- why!"

Izumo made him sit down, "shut up already."

"But, but, but!"

"SHUT UP!"

"You shut up!"

"Gee, both of you shut up," Saiko told them with a deadpan, not bothering to even glance at them.

People can be so loud sometimes, she sighed once more.

Some people were just troublesome.

So she did the obvious thing and went to greet Naruto and congratulate him. She walked to where he was supposed to be, smiling as she saw him talking to Shikamaru.

"Naruto!" she called, walking closer to him. "Everyone are going on about how amazing was your battle, I really am sorry I missed it."

"Yeah?" Naruto asked, excited, "everyone are talking about it? I was amazing," he gave a smug smile, "if I do say so for myself."

Saiko smiled at him, before turning to Shikamaru.

"And what's with you forfeiting?"

"It was just so troublesome," he sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "I also don't want to keep fighting in more matches, and I don't find joy in beating girls."

"You idiot," she sighed, irritated. "You could've been the elected chuunin easily."

"What do you mean? Look at the people around here," Shikamaru said simply, as Naruto talked with Shino. "This Gaara guy and Naruto are out of my league when it comes to chakra, and Sasuke is crazily strong too."

"Have you noticed the thing about all of those?" Saiko asked, "all of them are strong. You are smart, being a ninja is more than just beating up people. And besides, you still could possibly be a Chuunin as an outcome of this."

"What do you mean?" Shikamaru asked again. "I quit."

"Yes, you did," Saiko mused. "But a ninja has to know when it's better to forfeit and save lives instead of fight against someone who is completely out of your league. And you had a tactic, and everything. You've got what it takes to lead a team in a mission."

"What?" Shikamaru looked freaked out. "That's really troublesome..."

Saiko smiled at him, "yeah, tell me about it."