Chapter 22(?)- BACK TO THE STREETS WHERE WE BEGAN

A|N: while writing the chapter before I forgot that the whole story was written in 3rd person pov. too lazy to fix it, but i am not the biggest fan of 1st person pov, so i'll keep it that way and just keep writing as though nothing happened.

AYE BRO

(rereading the last chapter, i think i was high o.o)

----

Kakashi was in the very awkward situation of standing between a daughter that was angry at her father and a father that could not find his daughter.

"Saiko," her father tried again.

"Fucker," she said in a similar tone.

"Sai," Kakashi sighed.

"What?"  she asked innocently. "He's no father of my mine."

"It reminds me- for a strange reason- of Star Wars." Kakashi stated, playing with the thought of Saiko being Luke Skywalker.

"A scarring thought," Saiko said, staring at Naruto that farted at Kiba. "Poor guy," she sighed.

"Very scarring," Kakashi mused. "You and Yoda are at the same height." That rewarded the silver haired with a punch in the ribs. "Ow!"

 "WINNER: NARUTO UZUMAKI!" coughing- guy- Hayate called, coughing. Saiko coughed in reply.

He coughed back, and she coughed twice in return. He laughed, "good joke, Saiko."

"What the Hell?" her father asked.

"She's a weird one," Kakashi stated, "and she rubs on people. Not actually, she hates touching. But her craziness-"

"Yeah, I get it."

The three settled to silence, in which Saiko went to her own little world.

"How is she doing?" her father asked.

"As good as she can, I think," Kakashi stated, glancing at his red haired friend. "I heard that you're the reason she is a ninja."

"Yes," he said, puffing out his  chest in pride.

"There's nothing to be proud for, I think it was a mistake." Kakashi stated coldly, "Saiko is not fitting to be a ninja. She can't fight other people when she's losing against herself."

"Kakashi Hatake." the man stated. "I remember her talking about you."

"Really?" Kakashi asked, surprised. He was sure Saiko didn't talk with her parents about much, if at all, back when they met.

"Keep her safe."

"I will," Kakashi smiled at the man.

"Don't let the darkness take over, dear," he said, his hand going to touch her shoulder, but remembering Kakashi's words from merely minutes ago he stopped himself. "Goodbye."