Chapter 1: Fifty Shades Of Idiots.

"Hokage- sama!" Saiko whined, being held by her Doctor.

"Stop whining!" Grey screamed, "Hokage- sama! Please tell her you think she is ready."

"Saiko- chan," The Hokage stood up, smiling warmly at the mental girl.

"Hokage- sama?" She looked up at him, pleading eyes. She just couldn't.

"I am sorry, Saiko." He smiled apologetically at her, "but you are ready to become a ninja. Wasn't it your dream?"

"But I can't. It's a dream," she tried explaining.

"Saiko, if I'll see that you are not fitting to become a ninja, I will get you back to the hospital. Is that good?"

"Yeah," Saiko nodded. "But you won't try to get me out again? Ever?"

The Hokage nodded at her, "promise. But you have to do your best."

"Yessir." Saiko grinned.

"Now, go along--" He furrowed his eyebrows, "you know what? I think I'll actually come with you."

"Let's go," Grey said softly at her.

"Where will I sleep?" Saiko asked, looking up at the Hokage's brown wrinkled eyes.

"Ibiki will scare the living hell out of her." Grey said, as the Hokage pondered in thoughts.

"Yes, indeed." The Hokage sighed, "well, who else can take care of a- Uh- Her?" They walked in silence for a while.

"Why can't I stay at the Hospital?" Saiko wondered.

"Well, I suppose you can." The Hokage said, looking at Grey for confirmation.

"Yes. Technically, you're still a patient. And it'll be good for you to be so close to us, in case something happens."

"Yes. I do believe it's for the best," The Hokage agreed, stopping next to a buliding Saiko never noticed before.

"It'll be overwhelming, won't it?" The Hokage asked Grey quietly, making sure Saiko is not listening.

"She'll have to deal with society sooner or later." Grey shrugged.

Grey slowly moved his hand closer to Saiko's back, "Saiko, I'm gonna lead you now to the class- don't. Freak. Out."

Saiko's back tensed up as his palm touched her hoodie, but fought the urge to run.

They walked in silence down the corridor, and stopped in the reception, and the Hokage spoken to the receptionist.

"All settled," he said after three minutes, and they settled to silence again as they walked to Saiko's class.

Saiko's heart was beating faster, faster, faster.

The Hokage knocked at the door, just as they heard a high pitched yell "NARUTO! IDIOT!"

The Hokage sweatdropped, she's in that class? From all the classes his class? He might be too loud for her mental health.

Saiko realised how overwhelming this world might be, and felt her knees shaking her.

"Come in!" Said a male voice, and the Hokage opened the door.

"Hokage- sama!" The brown haired man gasped, bowing quickly.

Saiko barely noticed his scar before all she could see was Grey's back.

"What are you doing here, Hokage- sama?" The sensei asked.

"Well, Iruka, I have a little surprise for you." The Hokage smiled, "and for all of you kids, too. Grey?" Grey nodded, stepping away from Saiko.

"Sai!" Iruka said before he could stop himself.

"Yo, Iru- Chan," Saiko muttered, playing with her short hair.

"Uh, her hair looks like boy's hair!" A blonde boy said stupidly.

Saiko glanced at him, feeling the anxiety settling down in her chest, to see that the boy had whiskers.

"Saiko, damn." Iruka said, "I thought you won't leave the ment-"

"Iruka, out." Grey spat out, opening the door.

"Ah, Grey! Long time no seen! How h-"

"Iruka, out, please," The Hokage said softly, "Saiko, go find a place to sit."

"Yes sir," Saiko replied, looking around.

Girls were staring, boys looking bored, one in paricular.

She walked up to the free spot next to the dark haired boy.

"I wasn't sleeping!" He said, jumping from his seat.

"Relax Shikamaru." The fat next to him said, "It's not Iruka."

The boy muttered something about troublesome, and Saiko felt anxiety settling down in her chest.

Well, shit.