Chapter... Uh, Ahem- Fire (Part I)

Fire.

Everywhere, closing on the five.

Each of them left to face it alone.

Fire.

So beautiful and dangerous.

Everywhere.

"Saiko!" Kakashi called, staring at the red haired that was silently staring at them.

"Hello, Scare crow," the smile she gave him was a shadow of the smile she always shot him as a kid, but he didn't mind because he knew.

He knew that she only stops smiling when her head is fucking with her until she can no longer function.

They walked closer to each other, and Sakura- tears still spilling out of her eyes- glanced over at Sasuke and Naruto.

"I think they make a great couple, no?" Sakura asked, mostly herself.

"BELIEVE IT!" Naruto screamed, but nobody noticed.

"Zabuza... He- uh, is dead." Kakashi informed her, not sure how his friend would take it. "As well as Haku, the kid."

"I do know it." She nodded, "it seems to happen a lot," Saiko observed.

"What? You knowing things?" Naruto asked, and only then did it occurred the older two; the conversation between them wasn't quiet.

"No." She said, smiling at the blonde. "Me losing people."

Fire.

Creeping towards her.

For a moment she was too busy to adore it to even realize what she have done.

Then, the pain shoot through her and a deep voice filled the house, "RUN!"

"Saiko, what happened?" Sakura questioned, as Saiko pressed her hand to a barely noticeable burn.

"Nothing," Saiko smiled, slowly following her tired Sensei.

Fire.

That is all.

Fire.

Burning in the hall.

Fire.

His hand is letting go.

Fire.

This is our all time low.

"Saiko..." Sakura said and trailed off, "What happened with Zabuza and Haku?"

Saiko glanced at Sakura before going back to drawing fire. A smile crept to her face. "Zabuza saw it in my eyes." Saiko replied, "and repeated his actions. Humans tend to do it."

"Oh," Sakura nodded, pretending to understand her teammate.

She was such a mystery.

Like the fire.