WHAT!!!!!

Doctor- Y/n you are having NO BABY you aren't pregnant!
(Ha ALL OF YOU GUYS THOUGHT you were pregnant well you were wrong sorry lol jk jk don't hate me)

You and Everyone else- WHAT!!!!!
Doctor- You do have something bad though and you have to get it removed now!
Y/n- What do I have?
Doctor- You have a teratoma and it's bad it can eat the inside and the baby if the sperm goes through!
Y/n- Do you mean like SURGICALLY?
Doctor- Yes
You started crying you were scared and this whole time you weren't pregnant.
They rolled you into a room and put you on drugs. They started cutting in and you couldn't feel it. They took it out. They took you back to the room and 1 hour later you woke up to Carlos holding your hand and every one else standing around looking nervous.
Carlos- Baby you're awake!
You got out of the bed and jumped on Carlos. You were so happy.
Carlos- I love you
Y/n- I love you
He spun you around and then put you down. Everyone came up to you and you guys group hugged.
Ona- I love you guys
Christopher- Me too
Brandon- Me three
Y/n- We all fucking love eachother. Also owwww you guys are hugging me to tight remember I just got out of surgery it's not bad and effects me but you know what I should stop talking I'm just going on and on why am I still talking god
You guys laugh. The doctor came in.
Doctor- Hey you are free to go just no sexual intercourse for a week.
Y/n- Ok Thankyou for all your help
You guys all walked outside and before going to you cars you asked...
Y/n- You guys want to go to Buffalo Wild Winngs or some shit.
All- I'm down
You guys went. Got in. Sat at a table and then the waitress came...she looked like a fucking hooker.
Waitress- Hi guys welcome to Buffalo waht can I get you guys?
Carlos- Oh hi can we just start on drinks?
Waitress- Yeah hottie
Carlos- Dont try shit I'm happily in a relationship with this awesome girl right here so just take your hooker ass and do your job. She left to go get your drinks.
Y/n- Thanks babe. But she is probably going to poison our food.
She brought your drinks and then you guys ordered. You guys ate and then left. You got home and you guys watched movies. You and Carlos went upstairs. Carlos sat on the edge of the bed and you went to your hiding place for your blades you took the box out and poured them it on the floor.
Carlos- What the fuck?!!
Y/n- I know
Carlos- No you don't know thi-
Y/n- Babe chill out for a minute and let me explain.
You told him the story of your mom, dad, and grandma. The story of when Carlos cheated. The story about Gio. The story of being raped. The bullies. The story on why you're anorexic (eating disorder). The times you feel numb, dead, pain, or others.
Carlos- I'm sorry about your family, and WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL ME ANY OF THIS SHIT?!!
Y/n- I don't know. But now you know and I've known Alex and Ona since I was 13 and I lived alone I never told them shit.
Carlos- Then why are you telling me?
Y/n- Because I love you and I need you to know this shit.
Carlos- Come here
He hugged you and you stayed in that position. You guys fell asleep. You woke up in the middle of the night to a sound down stairs. You grab a bat from your closet and walk downstairs you see Ona walking around.
Ona- Oh hey
Y/n- What the hell are you doing up its 3 in the morning!
You whisper yelled.
Ona- I'm fucked

So what did you guys think? I wonder how you guys feel right now