Wooahhhhhhh

You guys get to the store and go inside. You grab your camera out of your mini backpack then you go to the back of the store.
Y/n- Hey guys welcome back to my channel where I do whatever the fuck I want and today more like tonight I'm coming out with a brand new YouTube video with these stupid and great people.
Alex- Wassup
Carlos- Wassup BA- BYS
Y/n- We are going to be doing dares in a grocery store.
Alex- I think you should go first it's your YouTube video so.
Y/n- Alright dare me I mean it is dares in a grocery store there are no truths.
Carlos- Uhhh go up to someone and ask them if you can have five dollars.
Y/n- Fuck you.
You went up to this lady in an isle and Carlos and Alex were watching and filming around the corner.
Y/n- Hi ma'am may I please have 5 dollars.
She looked like she wasn't having the best day.
Lady- Fuck no I will give you something better than that.
Y/n- What
She went in her purse and got out a penny covered in rotten shit. She was about to drop it in your palm but you gagged and ran off with Alex and Carlos trailing behind. You got away.
Y/n- Fuck you Carlos she was a bitch and almost gave me a penny covered in fucking rotten shit.
Carlos- Sorry mamas.
Y/n- Alex I dare you to go on the intercom to the whole store and say I suck on my best friends toes.
Alex- The fuck no
Y/n- Do it you're lucky enough I dint say to say that you suck on dick.
You guys quietly walked to a station and it said come back later on break. So Alex grabbed the mic and...
Alex- I suck on my best friends toes.
Then ran. You went to any other place in the store.
Alex- Carlos I dare you to recreate that vine that says I'm gay in front of someone.
Carlos- Fuck you.
He found a person that seemed pretty chill then went in front of them and did it. If you guys don't no what the vine is it's this...

You guys laugh and the person just looks at him and says...
Person- God bless you.
You guys laugh even more then do some more dares.
Carlos- Y/n I dare you tooooooo... just trip in front of people or fall.
Y/n- Fiiiine
You go in front of a few people then trip.
Y/n- Alex I dare all of us to go to the bathroom and wait for someone to come Carlos will be in a stall and me and you are gonna pretend to 👅👌👈😏😝.
Carlos looked jealous as fuck.
Carlos- Fine but... Nvm
You guys went in the bathroom and you and Alex went in the big stall and then Carlos went in the one next to it standing on the toilet recording.
Someone walked in and you and Alex started moaning.
Alex- Fuck faster ughhh
Y/n- Ehhhhh ughhhh uhhhhh imma cum.
Who ever was in the bathroom walked out so you guys walked out and ran out of the store.
You guys walked in to the store next door.
Y/n- Carlos I dare you to do the same thing Alex just did with me. But Alex we will record ourselves.
You and Carlos went into the bathroom and into be big stall.
Carlos- I don't want this to be just a dare.
Y/n- What do you m-
He kissed you then Alex cane in...
Alex- Guys the store is gonna close.
You guys went outside and did the out tro.
Y/n- Thankyou so much for watching give it a thumbs up or don't I don't really care bye.
You guys drove home. Alex dropped you and Carlos off at your house cuz Carlos said he will walk home from your house.
Carlos- Actually can I stay here please.
Y/n- Sure Carlos I just need to edit my video.
Carlos sat on the couch and you got your computer and vlog camera. You started editing the video ad all that then finished. You sat down in the couch with Carlos and lied your head on his shoulder.
You quickly move your head then realized something you forgot about comepletly...
Y/n- Fuck! Carlos we didn't tell Alex we are a thing he is our best friend we can't hide this shit from him.
Carlos- We will tell him tomorrow and you will find out how tomorrow.
Y/n- I don't like your ideas sometimes but whatever.
You looked him in the eyes and he leaned in and kissed you. You kiss back. He stands up and brings you with him he lifts you up by your thighs and took you upstairs.
⚠️SMUT WARNING GET YOUR HOLY WATER⚠️
He takes you to your room and carefully lays you down on the bed and aggressively smashes his lips against yours once again. He starts taking off your shirt and you do the same he takes off your jeans and you take his sweatpants off. He starts kissing your neck and unhooks your bra then kissed you all the way down to your v-line. He asked you if you wanted to by looking up and into your eyes. You shook your head yes.
He took off your underwear and started eating you out.
Y/n- Fuck Carlos more
You gripped his hair.
He came up and you took off his boxers. He kissed you and without warning he slid inside of you.
Y/n- Fuck uhhhhhhhhhh.
He thrusted inside of you and you could feel him heavily breathing on your neck.
Carlos- Fuck baby.
Y/n- Yes daddy
You flipped you guys over so you were on top.
Carlos- Ride daddy like the naughty girl you are.
You positioned his dick and sat on him and went up and down.
Carlos- F- fu- fuck ma- mami imma c- cum!
Y/n- F- uuuck imma c- cu- cum t- toooo!
Carlos- Hold it baby.
He thrusted in one more time then pulled out and you guys cummed all over the bed so you don't get pregnant because you didn't have a condom.

Thanks for reading and like I said in the last chapter it's gonna be a crazy chapter. It's pretty long too. But anyways.
Byeeeeeeee.