Thankgod

You guys go up to the porch but right before you twist the doorknob Fernando grabs you arm and turns you around. He kisses you and it felt so right but so wrong at the same time he lifted you up by your thighs and then opened the door and slammed it behind you guys he carried you up the stairs and into the bathroom in the hall and shut and locked the door he set you in the counter and then left you there and turned the shower on and came back to you he kissed you again and lifted your shirt off you and then his shirt came off he started kissing your neck but...
Y/n- FED! Carlos is gonna ask where I got the hickey.
Fernando- Fine but when we get in the shower Imma make you feel like a virgin again.
Those words sent shivers ALL OVER YOUR BODY. He pulled down your bottoms and underwear. Then his came off...
He lifted you up by your thighs again and then got in the shower he put you up against the wall and didn't break the kiss...
Fernando- Do you want to?
Y/n- Umm... Yeah
You wondered why you didn't know what to say yes or no. Without warning he slid inside of you and you liked it. It hurt a lol tho cause he was going at a sorta fast speed and he was big.
Y/n- Oh fuck
You whisper moaned.
Y/n- Hold on can you stop please.
He slid out and you just looked at the ground you turned the water off and got out you put a towel on and then fed got out and put a towel on...
Fernando- Hey is there something wrong?
Y/n- Just give me a minute please
You walked into your room then saw Carlos on the bed sitting at the edge and had his face in his hands he seemed like he was crying...
Y/n- Oh shit baby are you ok?
Carlos-...
Y/n- Carlos I can explain
Carlos- Can you?
Y/n- Look Fern-
Carlos- Why would you do that to me?!
Y/n- Look me and fern-
Carlos- Why would you like to me?
Y/n- Me and hi-
Carlos- Wait wait wait what were you gonna say all those times?
Y/n- Wait what are you talking about?
Carlos- WHY WOULD YOU KEEP A HUGE BLADE AFTER YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT CUT?!!
Y/n- Oh shit how do you know that and by the way I haven't cut in a while
Carlos- Baby you're hurting me way more than I would be hurt by you cheating I can't stand you hurting yourself Not that I wouldn't be sad if you cheated I would be very upset but this hurts more that you're hurting yourself.
Y/n- Baby I love you too trust me and I promise I'm trying not to cut
Carlos- Thankyou Baby
10 minutes later
Y/n- Oh um Fernando told me his friend Logan is having a party at his house and we should all go tonight sound good
Carlos- Yeah that sounds great.
Way later you told everyone that there was going to be a party but when you told Ona and Alex they looked at each other like someone died...
Ona & Alex- Do you mean Logan graves!!????
They yelled.
Fernando- Hey what's the big problem with Logan is it really that bad I mean she told me what he did but you think it's that bad
Alex- He's done stuff to us to in the middle school he pinned her against the lockers and then I tried to help her but then he threw me to the ground and hardly two then walked away.

Ona- Yeah he has touched me to him inappropriately and and called me a name and then tried to get with me but I was with Brandon
A very terrible memory came back to your mind of when he did something to you.
Carlos- Baby are you ok?
Y/n- Yeah
He walked up to you and grabbed your waist and then he kissed you. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Fernando looking pissed so you jumped onto Carlos's waist and he carried you upstairs.
Alex- Here we go again.
Fernando- What do you mean?
Alex- All they fucking do is moan and fuck and love and be all lovey duvey. So does Brandon and Ona.
Ona- Hey at least we don't fuck as much as them.
Christopher- Yeah you're right BOTH OF YOU COUPLES FUCK EVERYDAY
Brandon- Almost everyday
Jack- Alex you're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend
Alex- No I'm not but it's just annoying they fuck all the time and WAKE ALL OF US UP!

Carlos put you on the bed and got on top of you he started to grind on you. He took off his shirt and he took off yours as well. You pulled down your bottoms and Carlos took off his sweatpants. He unhooked your bra and gave you hickeys that looked like this...

 He unhooked your bra and gave you hickeys that looked like this

Then you gave him hickeys...

He slid down your under wear and took off his boxers

He slid down your under wear and took off his boxers. He went under the covers and starting eating you out. You tried sooooo hard not to moan...
Everyone downstairs POV
Jack- Well it's been a while and it doesn't seem like they are fucking.
Alex- Yeah I haven't heard one moan.
Ona- True
Christopher- We should still be quiet tho
Joey- They are so much that I gave them that bedroom to sleep in.
Alex- Why?
Joey- My mom always washes those sheets every week even if we don't have guests.
Fernando rolled his eyes.
Joey- Aye bro what's your problem u good?
Fernando- Yeah
Alex- I still don't here moaning
PAUSE of Everyone downstairs POV
He came up and wiped his mouth and then without warning slid inside of you and didn't go slow at first it kind of hurt but felt good. You couldn't help but moan...
Y/n- OHHH FUUUCK CAARRRLOOSSS!!!
PAUSE OF YOU AND CARLOS'S POV

CONTINUATION OF EVERYBODY DOWNSTAIRS POV
Ona- Damn he must be big as fuck if she moans THAT LOUD
Fernando rolled his eyes again.
CONTINUATION IF YOU AND CARLOS'S POV
Carlos- Fuck baby
You both reached your highs