Oh shit

Giovanny got ready and went in the middle he had a metal punch ring on all his fingers. They got ready and began. The other guy threw the first punch and he missed. Gio punched his with the metal ring and the guy got a bloody nose. He tried to dip Gio but Giovanny grabbed his arms and spun him then kicked him right in the gut and this went on for 5 minutes and then...
Gang member- You're out. Now you gotta complete the other challenge.
Giovanny's face turned pale and he frowned.
Y/n- Gio what's wrong
Giovanny- Come on I have to do one more thing then I'm out.
He grabbed your hand and took you into the building and into a room
Giovanny- They think you're my girlfriend and I told them that she doesn't want to have we'd ever. But now I have to complete the last challenge.
Y/n- Gio What is it?
Giovanny- I have to rape someone.
Y/n- Let me out of here I don't want to be fucking raped.
Giovanny- Aye look just let me tell you my plan so that they think I'm raping you.
Y/n- I'm listening
Giovanny- Well I think we might actually have to have sex for this but you have to scream and pretend to be in pain and squirm.
Y/n- Why can't we just not have sex and I scream and cry in pain?
Giovanny- Because we have to video tape it.
Y/n- But w-
Giovanny- Trust me you don't want to ask questions. Because 1 week ago a member pretended to have sex with a girl and he was shot. That's when I almost killed someone.
Y/n- Oh shit but if we do this we can't tell anyone I love Carlos and I don't want to lose him sex is different from kissing.
Giovanny- I know but are you ready?
Y/n- I'm scared
Giovanny- Pretend ik Carlos but scream and move and cry.
Y/n- I think I can do it.
He put the camera on a table and you had to play along with it...
Y/n- Why do you have a camera?
Gio didn't answer and walked towards you. So you walked backwards.
Y/n- Gio you're acting really weird.
You tried to run but Gio grabbed you and threw you against the bed.
(GUYS REMEMBER THEY ARE FAKING THAT YOU WERE GETTING RAPED CUZ GIO COULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU)
Giovanny- No one is going to help you now.
Y/n- HELP ME HELP ME NOOOOOOO GIO NO I DONT WANT TO DO THIS I TOLD TOU IN THE BEGINNING OF OUR RELATIONSHIP THAT I DONT WANNA HAVE SEX.
You said fake crying.
Giovanny- Shut the fuck up

You felt that it would be easy to pretend this. He started taking off your clothes and you were screaming and kicking and fake crying. He took off his pants and boxers and you just kept screaming and eventually the fake crying finally turned into really crying. He covered your mouth and slid inside of you and you felt pleasure and moaned but screamed in the moans.
Y/n- STOOOOOOP GIO
Y/n- GIO STOP
He went faster and faster and it actually hurt.
Y/n- FUCK STOP NO NO NOOOO
He cummed inside of you and slid out he.
Y/n- Leave me alone and never talk to me again you fucking asshole and rapist.
He got off the bed and you faked trying to leave so he pretended to hit you.
Y/n- Oww Leave me alone
He turned off the camera and..
Gio- Oh shit that was the worst thing I've done because I hated to see you in pain even though we were faking. Now I'm going to throw you over my shoulder and order you around once we get outside. Ok.
Y/n- Copied.
You guys put your clothes back on and he grabbed the camera then threw you over his shoulder and you faked screaming again once you got outside.
Y/n- Let me go you fucking PUTO YOU JUST RAPED ME LET ME GO!!
Gang leader- Nice job
Y/n- I don't wanna go anywhere with you!
Giovanny- Will you guys cover up the evidence?
Gang member- Fo sho
Gang leader- You are officially out of the gang. Unless the video proves you other wise.
Giovanny- You Tell anyone about this I will kill you got it.
Y/n- Yes yes yes just let me go.
He threw you in the car and you guys drove the 3 hours home. You got home around 6 am and you were surprised no one woke up or was awake.
Giovanny- Thanks for ya know helping me fake that you got raped.
Y/n- No problem and I will help you clean up your room when I wake up just pretend that you're still locking yourself in there because I don't want anyone to see the shit you've been doing and don't cut please.
Giovanny- Ok bye
He went back in his room and you went to the restroom and got in bed then fell asleep.

Crazy chapter but I hope you guys are enjoying it and I love you guys and all your support and you guys are awesome.
Byeeeeeeeeee