Fixing things

It's the next day and you're feeling nervous, scared, and allllll of that stuff because today is the day where you are going to try to fix everything with Carlos and you promised that it will fix every thing so you have to try the hardest you can. You get out of bed carefully so that you don't wake up Carlos and then go take a shower, you get out, do your hair and put this on...

 You get out of bed carefully so that you don't wake up Carlos and then go take a shower, you get out, do your hair and put this on

You do light makeup and then lay back down and go on your phone. About 20 minutes later Carlos wakes up.
Carlos- Good morning sunshine
Y/n- Morning Carlos
You never usually call him Carlos you usually call him baby or something like that but right now it just doesn't feel right.
He showers and then once he is done you see him in just a towel and you get the biggest knot in your stomach. You just look away as fast as possible and sigh.
Your thoughts
He is so cute but I still don't know if something is wrong with us :(
End of your thoughts
Carlos grabs an outfit and changes in the bathroom which is also unusual because he usually changes in the room whether you're in there or not. (Btw the bathroom is in your room). Carlos comes out of the bathroom and u see him come up behind you in the mirror. You look at him and he wraps his arms around you and whispered in your ear...

Carlos- I love you and even if we aren't in the bestesssssst place right now doesn't mean that that's not going to change I bet you after today it will all be fine.
You looked down and thought to yourself 'I hope so.'
You guys go downstairs and everyone looked at you guys.
You & Carlos- What?!?
Ona- Chill guys
You go sit next to Alex and he looks at you.
Y/n- What?
Alex- Nothing
He looked hurt and you're really hoping it's not because he's jealous of Carlos again.

(ok so don't come at me because I don't remember where Y/n and Carlos went for their dates so imma just make up some ig)
Y/n- Carlos I need to go get a few things and then we can go
Carlos- Ok
You go upstairs and pack a bag with: A bathing suit for you, Carlos's swim trunks, towels, A blanket, and you grab your wallet with your credit card and everything.
You walk downstairs and put takis and a few other snacks  in the bag. You get a few more things for the other activities and then you tell Carlos...
Y/n- OK we can go now
Carlos- Alright, here let me take the bag, I promise I won't look inside
Y/n- Hmmm... Fine
Carlos take the bag and put it in the trunk. You get in the car and so does Carlos.
Y/n- ok so we are going somewhere we go a lottttt
Carlos- Umm... that one really good Mexican restaurant?
Y/n- *chuckles* no
You are at the place and the parking lot is empty.
Carlos- Our school, ohh
Carlos forms a smile but a more of a smirk smile but it fades fast
Carlos- Waitt? Why are we here?
Y/n- You'll see
You guys go to the middle of the school and go on the field and to that one bench where you guys were making out.
Carlos sat down and you straddled him. You sat on him. He looked you deep in the eyes.
Carlos- I miss this so fucking much
He leaned in and kissed you and you guys started making out. You guys were making out for 5 minutes and then you pulled back.
Y/n- I miss this too
You got off of him and then kissed his cheek.
Y/n- Come on let's get out of here we have two more places to go.
Carlos- Ok
You grab his hand and you guys are now holding hands. You get back in the car and drive to a restaurant you both love.
It's a Chinese restaurant where you can make whatever noodle bowl you want. You guys go inside and they seat you to a table. You guys get seated at a booth and sit next to eachother instead of across from eachother.
Carlos- it's uh Just like old times...
Y/n- I know right
You lean your head on his shoulder. He kisses your forehead and then the waiter comes...
Waiter- Hello, I am Jake. I will be your waiter today. Are you guys ready to order? I can do both drinks and food right now if you want?
Carlos- Um I'm ready I don't know about her, are you?
Y/n- Yeah
Waiter- Okay, What would you guys like to drink?
Y/n & Carlos- Pineapple Fanta
Waiter- Woah... um ok and what would you like to eat?
Carlos- Can I have the noodle bowl with (blah blah blah)
Y/n- Can I have the noodle bowl with (your choice) and a plate of Spicy Korean beef and rice for us to share
Waiter- Ok I gotcha guys you'll drinks will be here in a moment.
You guys got ur drinks and food and skip to after the restaurant.
Carlos- That was an awesome lunch, thank you y/n
Y/n- No problemooo
Y/n- One more place to go
It's been about 2 hours and it is now 4 pm
You guys are at the beach now and you grab the bag of stuff and you guys walk to the beach bathroom to change into your bathing suits.

Carlos- That was an awesome lunch, thank you y/nY/n- No problemoooY/n- One more place to goIt's been about 2 hours and it is now 4 pmYou guys are at the beach now and you grab the bag of stuff and you guys walk to the beach bathroom to change into...

Your bathing suit^^^
And Carlos wore some swim trunks. You put your towel around you and walked out of the bathroom. You guys laid your towels beside the blanket you brought and then sat down on the blanket. You got out all the snacks and you two started talking about a bunch of stuff and you decided why don't we go In the water before it gets cold out.
Carlos agreed and so you guys were playing around in the water. It was crystal clear.
A little later you guys get out of the water and sit back on the blanket and dry off. It's about 6 pm now and the sun is going down. You lay down and Carlos lies down beside you and looks into your eyes. He grabs your face gently and kisses you. There weren't many people at the beach so u didn't mind. You guys made out and then watched the stars before it was time to go home....

Another chapter done. Haha