THANK GOD!

Y/n- Wait which one is your Mom because if your my brother then...
Joey- That one
He pointed to

Scroll

Keep scrolling

THE OTHER LADY

Y/n- What a relief I can't have you as a brother.
Joey- Thankyou I think you're hot to
You blushed. You licked up your phone and your Mom stood up...
Mom- Ohhhh look at you. You've gotten so big and your so pretty. But why do you always wear hoodies?
Y/n- Because I can.
Mom- Ok well I haven't seen you in so long I miss you.
Y/n:"Naw you think I'm going to forgive you that easily you fucking left me and I lived alone since I was 13."
Mom:"I know and I'm sorry about that baby."
Y/n:"Noooo I'm not letting you off the hook that easy"
Joey:"Do you want us to go orrrr..."

Y/n:"No no JOJO please stay I want to take you somewhere when we leave."

Y/n:"Fuck you mom you left me and I was all alone dad dies, you leave, then grandma dies and I'm left alone and told not to tell the fucking cops."
Mom:"Well sorry if I wasn't the best mom ever and I hope you live a good life and don't go around being the slut."
Y/n:"How could you say that?!! See this is why your not a good mother and instead your an unfit bitchy mom. Or should I even call you that anymore. ELIZABETH."

Mom:"Never call me by my FIRST NAME I AM YOUT MOTHER ANS I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD. I can also take you out of it."

Y/n:"How could you say that as well you basically just threatened to kill me."

Mom:"Ok and it's true you better keep you doors locked."
Y/n:"See this is why I fucking hate you and trust me don't try shit I have  7 fucking people in the house if Joey comes with me."

Joeys Mom:"Y/n Honey I'm so sorry your mother is acting like this ELIZABETH I AM NO LONGER YOUR FRIEND HOW CAN YOU GO AROUND AND TREAT YOUR DAIGHTER LIKE THIS??!!!"
Mom:"She's my daughter and came out of me so."
Joey grabbed your hand and held it and grilled it tight. Joeys mom stood up and grabbed your guys food then put it in a bag and you, Joey, and his mom walked out.
Joeys Mom:"Well in Sorry about your mother."
Y/n:"Don't be she's my mom and she's a terrible one I'm used to it."
Joeys Mom:"It's not ok but Joey do you want to go to her house or no?"
Joey:"Yeah"
Joeys Mom:"Ok well then just call me whenever you are on your way home and remember the streets."
Joey:"I know Mom"
Y/n:"Well come on my car is right there."
Joey:"Ok"
You guys go to your car and then drive to your neighborhood."
Joey:"Why are we here?"
Y/n:"What do you mean?"
Joey:"That's my house right there"
Y/n:"He pointed to the house next to yours."
Y/n:"Why the fuck does everyone that I meet always live either next to me or hella close to me?"
Joey:"Idk."

You park and then Joey puts his hand on your waist as you walk in. You see every one looking at you with their mouth open.
Y/n:"Hey guys"
All:"Heeeyyyyyyyyy"
Y/n:"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"
Ona:"No reason"
Y/n:"Where is Carlos?"
Brandon:"Upstairs"
Alex:"No don't go up there please I don't want to see you get hurt."
Christopher:"No no no go y/n. It looks like she's doing the same thing."
Y/n:"What do you mean?"
Y/n:"Joey stay here please."
Joey:"Ok"
You walk upstairs and hear tini voices you go up to your door and hear Carlos.
Carlos:"No I'm not doing it I can't hurt her"
???:"Oh well your gonna have to or else."
Carlos:"No
End of voices.
Y/n:"Carlos?!" You yelled from outside the door.
You open it and see THE GIRL kiss Carlos you start crying. Carlos didn't pull back. You ran downstairs and almost tripped. But then you run back up and burst into the room.

Carlos:"Baby it's not what it looks like I swear there is a good explanation."
You look for you blades.

Y/n:"FUCK YOU AND FUCK CARLOS WHERE DID YOU PUT THEM?!!!!!

Carlos:"PUT WHAT?!"

Y/n:"MY FUCKING BLADES YOU DUMB ASS!!"
Carlos:"No baby you're not doing that shit again."
Y/n:"Don't call me that."
Carlos:"Y/n please?"
You run downstairs and Carlos runs after you. Joey opens his arms big and wide and you run into them and cry into Joey's chest.
Carlos:"Are you cheating on me with this guy?"

Y/n:"NO IM NOT CHEATING BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU IVE GOTTEN CLOSE TO DOING STUPID SHIT WITH HIM TODAY BUT I THOUGHT OF YOU THE WHOLE TIME SO I WOULDN'T THEN I WALK IN ON YOU KISSING THAT BITCH UPSTAIRS."

Carlos:"SHE THREATENED THAT IF I DIDN'T KISS HER WHEN YOU WALKED IN SHE WOULD DO FUCKED UP SHIT TO BOTH OF US SHE IS THE SAME GIRL THAT YOU THOUGHT I WAS CHEATING ON YOU WITH BEFORE AND SHES TRYING TO BREAK US APART!!"
Y/n:"I believe you but if you don't get that bitch put my house right now CALL THE COPS AND TELL THEM She is pulling fucking harassment and sexual threats and death threats WE ARE FUCKING THROUGH!!"

Carlos did everything as you said and then got back home after he went to the police station. You hugged Carlos and gave him a peck...

Y/n:"We are taking a break."
Carlos:"WHAAAAAAAAT NOOOO!!!!!!!"

Well that's the end of this chapter and if you hate the story or even think it's WHACK THEN FUCKING LEAVE!
Byeeeeeeee