I love you

After school
You Ona and Leilani headed to Ona's house you did homework and then hung out.

Leilani- So are you and Carlos back yet or no.

Y/n- Naw but he really wants to so maybe he will ask me to home coming.
Ona- I'm getting nervous for you now.

Y/n- Thanks for your support.
You guys laugh.
3 hours later
You  decided to head home instead of staying the night. You get home and you went to your room. You watch some Netflix and then you get a call from Carlos.
Carlos-Hey are you still spending the night at Onas or no.
Y/n- Naw
Carlos- Can I please come over?
Y/n- Ya sure.
End of convo
He still hasn't come yet so you decided to take a shower. You get in and take a normal shower and go in your room still Carlos isn't here.
You pick out some clothes you wear this...

You go downstairs and it's cold you notice the back door is open so you shut it and look around

Y/n- Hello is anybody here Carlos are you here?
No answer. So you walked into the living room someone and grabbed you and covered your mouth. You got scared they pinned you against the wall.
???- Shhhhh
You couldn't do anything you were hoping Carlos would show up fast. They uncovered your mouth and you opened your eyes. You punched him in the arm.
Y/n- What the fuck is wrong with you
???- Sorry
Y/n- That's not ok Carlos.
Carlos- Maybe you shouldn't leave your back fucking door unlocked while your taking a shower, you're alone, and especially at night what if that wasn't me you could've been raped or taken or worse.
He pulled you into a hug and you hugged back.
Y/n- I'm sorry you're right.
Carlos- It's fine mamas.
Y/n- I wanna tell you one thing though
Carlos- What is that
Y/n- I love you like a lot and I want you back but if you hurt me I won't know what to think anymore.
Probably since you have been hella depressed lately.
Carlos- I love you too.
He kissed you. You pulled back.
Y/n- I don't wanna kiss you right now.

Carlos- Why?
Y/n- I'm kidding dumb ass come here.
He kissed you again and you guys headed upstairs. You watched Netflix and fell asleep.
You wake up the next morning to Carlos's arm around you so you slip out and change into this...

You make some eggs for the two of you and go to wake him up. You see him up and ready on his phone.

Carlos- Oh hey baby.
Y/n- Am I your baby.
Carlos- I hope so.
Y/n- Well than yes.
You guys went downstairs, ate, and then headed to Alex's house to film a YouTube video.

Sorry for the short chapter but thanks for reading.
Byeeeeeeee.