I don't wanna lose you

You guys head down to the pool.
You get there and set your stuff down.
Ona- you bitches ready to partay!
Everyone- ya
You took of your hoodie Carlos gio and ALEX stared at you.
You turned around then felt warm arms wrap around you.
You turn around and it was gio you felt as if you should give him a chance bit on the inside you really want Carlos.So you played along you jump on gio and out of the corner of your eye you see Carlos looking sad.You felt soooo bad.
Y/n-lets go in
You all get in.
15 mins later
Carlos is in the middle,you and gio are on the side of the middle, and everyone else is in the shallow.
Gio-if I do something will you get mad
Y/n- like what
Gio- how about I just show you
He kissed you you kissed back for a sec you liked it but realized you still love Carlos you pulled back and said this loud enough for everyone to look your way and hear you.

Y/n- Goo I'm so sorry but I think I'm still in love with someone I need time to think.
Alex got hella sad Carlos started crying and gio started sobbing.
You kissed him on the cheek and said hold on.
You got out of the pool and sat down in a corner you heard water drops coming toward you and you thought you knew who it was but you didn't it was...

Alex
Alex-hey are you ok
Y/n- im fine
Alex- no you're not come here
He sat down and spread his legs wide enough for you to sit between.You sat down then he wrapped his arms around you.
Alex- its gonna be ok baby girl I swear
He reminded you of when Carlos would always assure you that things would be ok Carlos would always say "Its ok Mamas you will be fine I love you"
You may we your head on him forgetting it was Alex imagining Carlos.
Then you got up and started walking til you became a little clumsy you started walking sideways and then you blacked out and fell the pool.

Carlos's POV
I couldn't stand how much Y/n is hanging out with gio.But then she got out and sat in a corner I waited for her to settle a little and right when I was gonna get check on her Alex got out.He talked to her then she sat between his legs and layer her head on his chest like she used to when she layed with me.She got up looking upset and them started walking weird and them smack she fell in to the pool and blacked out. I carried her out and gave her CPR she wouldn't wake up I cried so loud and screamed
Carlos-Nooo whyyyyyy wake uppp Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
😭😭😭
I gave her another breath then she coughed up water and opened her eyes and stood up while I lay there crying on the floor.She helped me up and we cried on each other.
End of POV
You guys just went back inside and hung out you fell asleep on Alex.
________________________________________
Well hope you are liking the story and if you have any fan fics you want me to make I will just comment about who maybe I will make some.
Byeeeeeee