Happiness Complete~

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes, sensing an almost too quiet moment, Asuna used the opportunity to question Kirito, "Why do you avoids guilds and people, despite being a nice person?"

Kirito answered by telling her about his time with the Moonlit Black Cats, and how they died because of him.

I had a sudden urge to hit Kirito, "Kirito! How many times do I have to say it!? It's not your fault that they died!" I then hugged Kirito, "I promised that me and Asuna would protect you, no matter what."

Kirito hugged back as tightly as I did, "Thank you (Y/N)."

Asuna then hugged the both of us and squeeze us to death, "The OTP is real!!"

Time-Skip~

At the Knights of the Blood guild headquarters, Godfree informed them about taking Kirito to a mandatory training session in the 55th Floor's Labyrinth to evaluate his skills. Although Asuna told Godfree that Kirito was stronger than him, Godfree made him go as Kirito had to comply with the guild's rules despite his relationship with Asuna and me. It was kinda strange when they said that Kuradeel also came to accompany them in their training. Kuradeel then apologized to Kirito for his previous actions. Before leaving, they gave their crystals to Godfree as a method to prove their skills, which was strange.

I had a bad feeling about this so I was keeping an eye on their player icons.

Kirito's POV~

In the field on the 55th Floor, we stopped to rest and Godfree gave us each a portion of food, though I was disappointed that I had been given a regular loaf of bread, instead of being able to enjoy (Y/N)'s homemade food. While drinking, I noticed something weird in Kuradeel's expression, but it was too late, and both Godfree and I were paralyzed by the poisoned water. I quickly told Godfree to use the crystal to cure himself, but Kuradeel kicked it out of his hand and subsequently killed him while enjoying Godfree's demise, turning into an orange player.

As for the excuse he would make, he told me that he would claim that the party was ambushed by orange players, and that he held them all on his own. After my remark about him being more suited for a PK guild, Kuradeel revealed his revenge plan to kill me and his membership in the PK guild, Laughing Coffin. He then stabbed through my stomach as my health go lower. With my HP nearly depleted, I was nearly at death's doors, but I started to think about (Y/N). My desire to not leave (Y/N) gave me motivation to resist and I struggled to remove Kuradeel's blade, though I was only able to hold it back for a few moments.

{Y/N}'s POV~

As I was looking through the player icons, I saw one disappear right where Kirito was at. I quickly got my stuff and run as fast as I could. I was too worried about Kirito that I bumped into a lot of things on the way there. I, with tremendous speed, entered the scene just in time, blowing away Kuradeel, and then immediately used a healing crystal on the critically injured Kirito. I informed Kirito that I noticed that something had gone wrong, as I was watching them from my map, and noticed that Godfree had disappeared.

Knowing that it was highly unlikely for Godfree to be killed by monsters on this floor, as he stated that he would watching their skills, I rushed to the location. I then attacked Kuradeel, who tried to make an excuse saying that it had been a training accident, but then, after suffering numerous blows at godlike speed, he begged for mercy and told me that he would surrender and leave the guild.

At that point, feeling hesitation about killing Kuradeel, I lowered my guard and Kuradeel used the chance to attack. Kirito blocked the attack just in time by taking the blow with his wrist, sacrificing his hand temporarily. Using his free hand, Kirito then finished off Kuradeel with his Martial Arts skill <<Embracer>>. Kuradeel's last words accused Kirito of being a murderer before he shattered into polygons.

Time-Skip~

After the harrowing experience, I kept thinking that I kept getting Kirito hurt. All the times that he risked his life just for me. I could feel the tears in my eyes as I keep on thinking about it. 

The tears then fell down my face, "I'm sorry Kirito. I'm to blame for the tragedy, I would never bother you again and-"

Kirito stopped me by kissing me, and embracing me. Of course I kiss back with happiness inside me.

He then states, "My life now belonged to you. I want to be with you for the night. Please"

We both later had dinner at my house and we had our original wear. I started to think about what Kirito said and felt my face heat up. Kirito jumped a little when I suddenly rose from my chair at the conclusion of our meal. I turned off the lights and started undressing myself slowly. I then notice that Kirito wasn't doing the same. When I asked Kirito to take off his clothes as well, Kirito had a sudden look of realized. Kirito tried to explain the situation, however his apologies were not enough and I punched Kirito for the whole embarrassing ordeal.

Time-Skip~

Afterwards, I woke up to find Kirito recently out of my bed.I was happy that my time with Kirito had not been a dream. I walked out of my bed, which kinda had Kirito's scent, and out in the living room.I found Kirito chilling on my couch and I went to sit next to him. He immediately interlock our hands and smiled. I smiled back and leaned into him. Kirito brought up the fact that there was a small village at the southwest region of the 22nd Floor.

Kirito then asked, "Would you go there for a while with me and..." He hesitates for a while, "Would you marry me there?"

I had tears in my eyes and launched myself into his embrace and accepted the proposal. I never felt this much happiness in my life ever. My happiness.... was complete.

{A/N: I'm sorry that I didn't update earlier. I just got news that my grandpa had a stroke and he is at the hospital, so I went to visit him last weekend. I also want to know if you guys want me to do a lemon or not in the next chapter. I was kinda in a rush to do a chapter for you guys so it might not be as good. That's all for now I guess...                                       Peace~