Fifty Shades of You Pt.2

John POV:

As the day passed, it soon became five, and I made my way to Alex in my black Jaguar.

He gasped at the black shiny car and laughed at absolutely nothing as I opened the door to let myself out. Smiling as usual.

"Shall we?" I asked, sending a sleek smile in his way. He nodded,  no words escaping his lips ad he eagerly sat in the passengers seat.

"J. This is awesome!" He finally said, as he buckled our seatbelts.

"Well, aren't you gonna buckle up?" He asked,  after looking concerned at my seatbelt which was unattended.

"Live a little." I said,  as the engine revved and I drove off with a satisfying purr of the motor.

He lied back in his seat fire fully due to inertia and I sped past the streetlights that lit up against the newly setting sun.

I made a sharp turn towards the restaurant, Marcella's,  and turned into the parking lot. Alex smiled as I stopped the car and got out. I walked to the other side of the car, letting out Alex, like a gentleman.

"Wow, Johnny, got some speed there?" He giggled,  taking my hand.

"What can I say, if time moves slow,  I've gotta beat it." I reply quoting one of my favorite books.

He smirks at me and we both make our ways to the entrance,  seeing the decor and smelling the aroma,  hitting our senses.

We took our seat, thanks to the waiter, classical music over the radio adding to the sense of romance.

We forgot all about the food once we started talking.

"So, thoughts on sunsets..?" I asked, wanting to bring up something sentimental to almost everyone.

"I prefer sunrises actually.." he said actually taking a bite of his food. I smiled, most answered the colors.

"Why?" I asked, genuinely interested. This one is different.

"The light is coming into my life and bringing colors and events yet to come but sunsets bring the night and darkness, which is beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I prefer the light coming in not out.." he explained, something in his eyes signaling he had answered this question before.

Maybe I'm looking too deep into this.

I carried on.

"That's a very beautiful thing. Alex." I said, the way his name rolled off my tongue, made me feel like we had known each other for more than a week or two.

He blushed, his smile rising once again. Oh, how I wanted to kiss that smile.

"You know... You're something else.." I said, subconsciously.

"You think so...? Well, you're different, good different, too.." he said, blushing immensely.

"What do you say we take this to my place?" I said out of the blue. Slightly surprised, he nodded.

I paid the bill, and grabbed Alex's hand, speed walking out if the restaurant.

I didn't know why I was so eager, but I just wanted him to myself. I mean, who wouldn't? He's adorable and has this cute smile, and it's just everything to me right now.

He giggled as I playfully dragged him to the car.

We both got in, and fastened our seatbelts hurriedly. (Gotta stay safe)

I drove smoothly. If you count running a few stop signs and swerving slightly as smoothly, that is.

We finally arrived at my luxury apartment, and Alex's face had the look of awe and shock as I got out. I once again let him out (because I'm a gentle man).

He laughed breathlessly and I slid my hand around his waist. He jerked his head to look at me.

The sun was setting, and as my previous conversation had recognized, it was beautiful.

"You wanna go inside?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Duh!" He laughed. We both ran to the door, and I opened it, letting him in first, a dorky smile on my face.

"John! This is so..." He turned around at me, after getting a scan of the room's contents. "Beautiful.." he finished, looking at me. My smile dropped and his did too. Suddenly, as if some force had its ay with us, our bodies attracted to one another like magnets. Before I knew anything about this, my lips were on his, and his on mine.

The kiss's innocence only lasted for a few brief moments, before he opened his mouth, signaling for me to enter.

We explored one another's mouth, and our legs, tangled, brought us to the nearest bed. I lied him down softly, his legs wrapping around my waist, almost instinctively.

We stopped for a few seconds, only to look into each others eyes.

"Question..." I muttered.

He nodded. "Do you have any...like...kinks?" I asked. And if by some sort of amazing god like prayer-has-been-answered situation, he moaned at the thought if kinks. And me, being me, took that as a definite yes.

"Ropes, blindfold, restraints?" I asked, my hands resting on his hips.

He nodded to all of them, and lucky him, I've got em' all.

I desert him briefly to reach over the drawer and pull out a thick red ribbon, a frazzled for, and some lube.

I return to him, and lube up my fingers, sticking one in him, earning a moan.

Soon, I have three to four fingers in his entrance and he nods for me to go on.

I slip my fingers out, use the remaining lube to slick myself up, and slowly shove into him.

I then tie the ribbon around his eyes, making sure he couldn't sure, while just barely in him, and tie his wrists above his head to keep him from touching himself and just for the hell of it.

He moans as the rope rubs against his wrists, and bites his lip.

I lean down to kiss him slowly and sort of intimately.

After I leave his lips, I decide he's ready and shove my whole length inside of him, causing a scream to escape his swollen lips.

"Ah~..." He moaned as each thrust, I hit his prostate dead on, screams if pleasure echoing throughout the room.

"Oh god~ You're so tight, Lexi.." I moan into the air, my thrusts getting sloppier with each of them reaching my high.

"Ughh~ More~" he cries, not being able to take the pleasure.

I slam against his prostate, and little and big moans could be heard throughout the area, without a doubt.

He cums almost in unison with me as I came too.

I untie the ropes and blindfold as I take a breather.

He leans up to kiss me softly, and smiles.

"Damn, you're kinky too.." he whispers, huskily.

"What do ya know?" I joke, wrapping my arms around him. And then we laid down, under the soft silk sheets of that God knows how expensive bed of mine, and I knew something big was coming.

Something amazing like you.

Done with this shirt little two-shot! Anyways, I'll be working on more one-shots more and more, so keep your Wattpad updated my dudes.

Til next time you horny little 13 year olds!

-Love-Your-Ships🖖