Dancin'

Third Person POV:

In college, lots of things
were different for John
and Alex. Work more
work, and lots of classes.
The dance of the year was
coming up for freshmen,  and many people dreamed that they would go with their true love, well this wasn't the case for Alex and John. They weren't true love, they were soul-mates, meant be, Jack and Jill kind of thing. Everyone knew about John and Alex being gay, but no body knew that they were going to be going to Freshman Spring Dance together.
John walked on campus, hoping not to get spotted by any body he knew.
"John! Wait up, Mon Ami!" Lafayette yells as he runs over to John.
"Phew, why ze rush? Alexander is waiting for you," he said catching his breath. John looked confused.
"Me? Why, I mean, I am his boyfriend but-" John stammered.
"I do not know, Mon Ami, just come with moi!" Laf said grabbing John's hand.
"Monsieur Alexander!" Laf yelled," I found him!"
Alex smiled and walked over to him. He told Laf to leave them be, and grabbed John's hand.
"So, what is it?" John asked about 2 minutes into the walk.
"Um, you know the dance?" Alex asked.
"Yea, sure, um what about it?" John asked back.
Alex blushed and said," Are you going with anybody?"
"No, I don't like girls, remember?" John said.
"Who said you have to go with a girl?" Alex asked.
"Wait, are you asking me to the dance?" John asked, jumping to the best conclusion.
Alex's cheeks grew red as he tried to say,"Um, y-yes..."
John smiled an ear to ear smile and hugged Alex's neck.
"Oh my god! Yay!!!" John jumped around with excitement.
John's expression soon left his face as he frowned.
"What's wrong?" Alex asked concerned.
"Alex, you do realize we're gay, right? And people are gonna laugh at us, right?" John asked with a blank face.
"Uh, yea and no?" Alex said unknowing.h
John sighed,"Oh well, then. Let the rainbows fly high, then."
Alex laughed so hard that he wheezed. John didn't want to go home, but it was getting dark, so Alex welcomed him into his dorm. John jumped on the bed, and sighed a big sigh. Alex plopped beside him.
"Wanna snuggle?" Alex asked looking over at John.
John answered with a smile as he grabbed Alex's arm and tugged him over to him. Alex lay his head on John's as they held one another.
Beep! Beep! Beep!
Alex hit the alarm as he woke up with the sun peircimg his eyes. He turned around to see John asleep.
He smiled as he put a strand of his curly hair behind him nd rubbed his soft cheek.
"Wha- where?" John stuttered as his eyes tried to open.
"It's OK, John, you're at my dorm," Alex said helping him up.
John rubbed his eyes,"What time is it? Oh- uh, the weekend, forgot," John asked.
"The dance is this afternoon, what are we gonna wear?" Alex asked.
"Tuxes, I guess?" John said. Alex grabbed his keys and got dressed along with John. Both walked out the door with only 100 bucks to rent a suit with. Hm? How is this going to pan out?
Any who, John and Alex walked down the sidewalk to the suit shop, where of course many suits lay with their abstract designs and colors. Despite the unique designs, John and Alex got matching black suits, but without the tie.
Walking down the sidewalk, from the store, they saw Angelica walk towards them," Hi Alex and John! You going to the dance tonight?"
"Yea, we're going together," Alex said.
Angelica eventually let Alex and John pass by, after a long conversation about school.
4Hours Later:
"Hurry up! We are gonna be late!" John rushed Alex.
"OK,ok,OK!" Alex said while struggling to find his keys to lock his door.
"Ah ha! Found em'" Alex said locking the door and running down stairs, pulling John along.
They arrived in a taxi, not so classy, but efficient, and walked into the gym. After everyone left Alex stood up.
"Wanna dance?" He said with a smile.
John laughed and smiled, and stood up to dance with Alex.
"What do you wanna do when the dance is over?" Alex asked John while his head laid on his.
"I don't know, we could have some fun?" John said with a devious snicker. Alex laughed in agreement and they walked out of the gym, and the lights turned off.