Im Scared

John POV:

Some people are light sleepers, others, not so much. I'm a light sleeper. And when something wakes me up in the middle of the night on a Saturday, I'm pretty pissed.

But nonetheless, I always check it out being the stereotypical horror movie character I am. But to night was different. It was a pleasant surprise.

"Jacky?" Somebody whispers into my room, only lit by the shining moon. I turn my body to the source of the sound. Alexander.

"Yeah," I reply groggily.

"I'm scared," he says. A sympathetic look crosses my face as I know exactly what he's talking about. Alexander has vivid nightmares about his past and his ex-boyfriend, which is another story for another time.

"Come here, baby," I whisper soothingly. He quickly scampers to my side and cuddles into my chest. It was quiet. But the quiet ends in a loud boom.

All of a sudden, Alex starting sobbing violently and shivering hysterically. I wrap my arms around him, trying to calm him but his sobs only grow louder.

"Why am I tortured with these nightmares, Jacky?" He whispers. My heart shatters.

"Because life likes to torture the innocent," I answer, quoting a book called Moon's End.

"And if it tortured the innocent, what about the horrid?" He asks, softly, his crying toning down.

"They are punished worsely but later." I say, comfortingly rubbing his back.

I rock him back and forth, before he falls asleep in my arms. I look out my window, in which the breeze is slowly blowing my curtains and the moon shines on our faces. I look at Alex's face and I carresse his cheek, and kiss his forehead.

"Good night love," I whisper as I drift off into the rest called slumber.

Short little Lams' fluff. Bc Lams' is otp. And I need requests, don't be shy, request any ship. I'll even do jamilton if have to. Even though not a big fan. Anyways.

Requests here ----->

BAIIII

-Love-Lams 😘😘😘