Asylum

John POV:

I don't know what I am getting myself into.

I thought to myself as I approached the asylum wing. I didn't want to cause any problems to the new inmate. But. As the saying goes, no guts no fucking glory.

"Are you sure you want to proceed with this, Mr.Laurens?" Washington, the head therapist of the asylum, asked me. I nodded and he opened the door to the patient who was turned around, facing the wall. I cleared my throat, trying to get his attention. He jerked his head around staring at the other wall, and I caught a glimpse of him.

"Umm, hi, I am John Laurens, your therapist," I start. He scoffs and turns his head back to the wall.

"I don't need a therapist, I need - something," he said quietly. I approached a table set in the corner, and sit down. I slide the clipboard away from me. He stands up and walks slowly to the chair.

He takes his seat, and as he does so a shiver is sent down my spine, fear.

He looks up at me. His eyes were a hazel and brown mix, which told a story about them, his hair fell onto his face ever so perfectly.

How could he be in this place?

"Alexander Hamilton, I am John Laurens your therapist, and I chose to work with you, because I read your file and it was .... Intriguing," I say glancing at the clipboard. He chuckles bitterly.

"My file, huh? I suppose you think I am just a maniac killer, huh? Suppose I am just a mistake," he said almost frighteningly. I gulp.

"No." I firmly stated. He looked up at me almost astonished by my words.

"Then what am I to you?" He asked, his voice sounding so broken.

"A human being. Except, you have what others don't. You have an unique difference. You are so similar in appearance, yet so different in personality," I said, almost intellectually.

"And what do you know about my personality," he said, rather curious.

"I was stuck in this place once when I was 11," I mumbled. He stop breathing. His eyes went wide.

"I was in here at 11 too," he muttered regaining his reality. Suddenly, I turned my head to the wall where I heard screams coming from. The room became dark, and Alexander remained looking down. I see him in the back of the room scratching the walls. I hear thunder, and the scratching intensifies, except now there are screams from the small man. I quickly run to his side, trying to calm him down, but its to no avail.

"MAKE IT STOP!! " He screams while shutting his eyes quickly and covering his ears. That's when the guard came running in and pulled me away from him.

"STOP! CANT YOU SEE HE IS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK?!" I screamed at the guard. The last thing I saw before the door shut, was Alexander being vaccinated by what seemed like a knockout med.

That's when I realised, he is different.

      So different that I like him a little more than a therapist should like their patient.

Hey, did u like this???, at this point nobody is following me and I have no reads, and I am having slight depression... I honestly stg that nobody will even know this book even existed. I hope that somebody reads this, and I actually get some reads. Idc if its only ten, I just want some. Thanks imaginary readers.

-Love-Lams 💖