Two True Loves

Before I start, this oneshot is dedicated to my book, Two True Loves, Jamilams, please read it and vote on this and that. Thank You!

Alex POV:

I look at the scars on my wrist.

I look at the blade across the bathroom.

I look at my body.

I look at my wrists again, and frown.

I didn't want to, but I did anyways. I was nothing but a nuisance to my boyfriends, they were sick of me, I could tell. Just as I was about to get the razor, somebody bursted open the door.

I froze.

"ALEX?!" John yelled, Thomas came running in and froze in his spot. They both looked in horror at the blood trickling down my wrists. The razor thrown across the room. The tears staining my cheeks.

"Alex, baby, I thought this was over with, I thought you were getting better." I cried a little more.

"We love you, baby, Lexi, darling, baby girl, love, l-o-v-e you," Thomas said. I shook my head.

"Im just a nuisance, I'm a waste of time..." I trail off. John and Thomas gasp. Thomas looks at John and John nods. They pick me up and set me softly on the bed, and cuddle me.

"We love you, you're not a nuisance, you're our boyfriend and we love you, you're not a waste of space, you are space to Thomas and I," John whispers into my ear.

"What do we have to do to show you we love you?" Thomas asks, getting closer to me. John looks past my shoulder, at Thomas, and nods again. Thomas then presses his lips against my neck, and his hands travel down my waist. I let out a gasp as he slowly lowers his hand into my pants, softly stroking my area.

John then shoves his lips against mine, and kisses me passionately. He bites my lip, causing me to gasp and his tounge to enter my mouth, and explore my mouth.

I moan against the kiss, and grind against Thomas's hand, as he speeds up his hand against my member.

John stops, and goes to my jawline and kisses right under my jaw, causing me to bite my lip and fight back a moan.

"J-John~" I moan, as he trails down to my chest and he smooths my chest with his fingers. Thomas nibbles at my ear and removes his hand from my pants, and rubs his fingers under my shirt, stroking my chest.

I moan, and screw my eyes shut, bucking my hips as John pulled my shorts down, revealing the bulge in my boxers. He grabs my waist and pulls my body closer to him.

He removes my boxers and starts roughly palming me, causing me to moan loudly.

"You're beautiful, baby girl," Thomas whispers against my neck. His hands travel to my shirt and pulls off my shirt, as I sit there getting treated by my boyfriends amazing talents.

John then shoves all of me into his mouth, and moans against my member, and I go wild.

"OOoH, JOHN!" I scream as he bobs his head, deepthroating me. My mouth is left open as I let small moans escape my lips. Thomas then sits me in his lip and shoves into without a warning.

I moan loudly, already used to the feeling of him in me.

John stops and pulls off my member, saliva dripping from both his lips andy dick. He then shoves his lips against me and starts to leave hickies on my neck.

"We love you, Lexi, you know that, right?" He says in between kisses. I nod. Unwilling to talk. I was so wrecked with Thomas pounding into me and John paying personal attention.

I was in heaven.

Or hell. Either one.

Suddenly a warm liquid invaded me, and I moaned a last time, and Thomas moaned my name and John's.

John then stops kissing me and starts to slowly kiss my lips, softly and Thomas switches to John's side and kiss his neck. John moans against the kiss. As we break apart. Thomas then smirks at me. John smirks at me too. I just moan from the memory and sensation of the previous moments.

Hope ur satissatisfied u dirty little shits....😊

-Love-Lams 😘😘😘