Jump~

Alex POV:

Tonight was the night.

I was going to do it with John. But I wanted it to special.

So, I did the only logical thing, to be done. I prepared.

He had been going through some tough times, and I've always been there for him. We own this large house, no kids just us. No help, just us.

So, I walked up the long staircase to his office.

I hesitated to knock.

If you want it.

He opened the door, and I saw him, shirtless. I blushed, and tried to keep my composure.

"You okay, Lexi?" He asks.

"Y-Yeah..." I stuttered.

"I...umm.. have something for you," I say, my composure falling to pieces.

"Alex..what is it?" He asks, as I drug him to our shared bedroom.

"John... I want...you know.." I almost moaned, at the thought of it.

Jump on it.

"Wehat is it you want, babygirl?~" he purrs. I bite my lip and close my eyes.

"You..." I try to say, but a moan combines with the words.

"Well, if you want it, let's do it, ride it~" he seductively growls in my ear, I feel my pants harden, and I bite my lip.

My saddle is waiting.

I throw him to the bed, and jump on top of him.

"Are you a...virgin?" He asks. I chuckle, and shake my head no.

"Are you?" I ask. He shakes his head no.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

Come on, and jump on it.

He pulls off my shirt, and I slip his pants down.

Ride it.

He slowly pulls my pants off, and I lean down to kiss his soft lips.

My pony.

We pull off each other's last layers of clothing and latch onto each other like leeches.

Come and, jump on it.

I decided to take him raw, no lube. He places his head on my hips and moves his hands up and down my waist.

Let's do it.

He bites my neck, causing me to moan. I decide it's time, and I slowly slide my body onto his member.

Ride it.

"You're doing so good, baby~" he says to me. I moan in response and start to bounce faster, moans fulling the sex scented room.

Jump on it.

"Mmmm~" I moan loudly, and bounce faster and faster.

John flips us, catching me by surprise, and starts pounding into me.

If you want it.

I moan loudly, screwing my eyes shut, and clawing his hips.

Lets do it.

"Oh john~" I moan, as he thrusts into me, hard and slow.

My saddles waiting.

He leans in and kisses my lips, which are swollen and needy.

We interlock our fingers, tightly, as his thrusts become less and less.

Come and jump on it.

He cums inside me, triggering a moan, and I cum on my stomach. He leans down and licks it all up, then kissing me, tasting myself.

Let the others know.

He pulls out, but I grab his hips and lunge forward towards his lips. We kiss passionately, and intensely.

"I love you.." I say as he trails down my neck, leaving love bites.

"I love you more..." He mutters.

"Prove it.." I test. He Snickers gainst my skin, his hot breath surfacing. I moan, at the sensation.

Let's do it.

"Ok~" he purrs and bites my neck, causing me to let out a whorish moan.

"Mmm~ Johnny~" I moan, causing him to leave more hickies across my torso.

Ride it.

He then changes our position, so I'm on my knees in front of him, I get the memo, and immediately grab his member, stroking it.

My pony.

He grabs my hair and forces himself into my mouth. I oblige, and let John roam his fingers through my hair.

"Mm~ Lexi, babygirl, that feels so good~" he moans, as I brush my tongue under his member as I Bob my head.

Jump on it.

He cums, again, in my mouth, me swallowing all of it, and licking the rest off my lips. He leans into, yet, another kiss and bites my lip. I gasp, letting him slip his tounge in.

If you want it.

I grind against him, and grab his member, storing it, roughly, causing him to gasp into the kiss.

We pull away, and we stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds.

Jump.

"That was... Amazing.." I trail off, still tangled in John's arms, covered by light sheets.

"Yeah it was..." He replies. He presses his fingers on my chin, leading to me looking at him, for a split second, before our lips connected in a passionate, no lust, kiss.

Let's do it.

"I love you, Alex.." he says, as we break away.

"I love you too, John.." I trail off once again, getting lost in his eyes.

I love you.

Can somebody pass the holy water?

Yeah, thanks. :)

Okay, how was that, short , yeah, tell me if y'all want longer Oneshots, because it seems that way, y'all need to be satisfied.

A little funfact about me.

I'm 5'1 and I'm fourteen, with freckles, and I'm trans?

Yeah! So, spread the love!

Bye , ilysm.

-Love-Lams 😘😘😘

(Btw inspired by Jump - Rihanna)