Hot Date

Eliza POV:

I never thought that his would happen, but it did. It all started when I saw her at the store on my first day on the job. She was checking out groceries, and I was so in love at first sight.

But things like that just don't happen.

But here I am, Columbia Food Mart, and I'm looking at all these people I've known for a day, but she stands out.

I didn't know her name, but I'm pretty sure it started with a 'M'. Either way, I bet her name was absolutely gorgeous. Like her. Ahhh.

"Erm- excuse me?" A woman asked, taking me out of my thoughts. The woman I was thinking about.

"Oh! Sorry about t-that Miss," I say and quickly print the receipt and bagged her items.

"Eliza, right?" She asked. She knew my name. AHHHH!

"Yeah, actually," I say, cracking a smile. I saw a hint of blush spread across her cheeks. I blushed as well.

"Do you go to Columbia, or do you just work at their store?" She asked, a bit more jokingly. I chuckle.

"Yeah, I do," I answer. She looks behind her, to see the line of people, aggravated and impatiently waiting. She looks down at her feet, and smiles.

"Well, you gotta a line of people for ya, so I better head off, but call me," she says, winking and handing me the receipt with her number on it.

I internally screamed. And slightly externally. I scanned about four more people's items before it was closing time. I checked out, and walked to my Nissan.

I. Was. Thrilled.

As I drove home, my favorite 80's song came on, 'Baby Don't Hurt Me'.

I screamed the song on my short drive to my dorm. I parked the car and walked into my dorm, immediately plopping down on my bed and sighing.

I pull out the number and put it into my phone, and text the really hot and adorable girl I saw in the store twice this week.

My Phone

Me: hey its Eliza

UNKNOWN: oh yeah, hey~

Me: so, what's your name??

(Unknown changed contact to Maria💜)

Me: that's a pretty name.

Maria💜: thankchu :3

Me: so why did you give me your number...NOT THAT I DIDNT WANT IT OR ANYTHING JUST CURIOUS?!

Maria💜: because I wanted to ask you out, of course 😘

Me:...

Me: yes, yes I would like that very very very much.

Maria💜: then waffle House tomorrow at lunch???

Me: yup, waffle house tomorrow at lunch.😊

I. Just. A. Date!!!!

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!" I scream, I hear a groan from my sister's across the hall.

"Just because you got a date doesn't mean you can wake us all up!" Peggy screams. I laugh and flip the switch, and snuggle under my blankets.

I have a date who just so happens to be my crush. What a coincidence!

Hey, short marliza thing here, I love marliza sm, it's hard to contain it all 😅, but yeah, here it is. Please request, pretty please??? And vote, follow, and COMMENT!!!

THANKCHU

AND

BAIIII

-Love-Lams 😘😘😘