Body, Oh My..

James POV:

So.

Here I am.

Going to a highschool party, most likely ruining everything I ever had just by entering the door to a drug filled and innocence ridden room.

My breath steadying as I approached the door, popping my knuckles.

I took a breath, sighing and regretting anything that might happen at this party.

I don't even want to go in, but my friends say I need to get out and enjoy life, so why not.

I have nothing to pose except my clean slate.

Might as well.

I opened the door, and music filled my ears, bass dripping from the song Body by Loud Luxury. I've only heard it a few times, but never like this. I suddenly started to enjoy parties a little more now.

I walked towards the credit, my nervousness vansihing into the music.

I suddenly felt dirty, but in a good way.

I wanted to misbehave.

Badly.

I let go of my breath and disappeared in the crowd, my body taking over as I danced to the extreme bass radiating throughout the ocean of people.

My eye caught a certain boy looking at me, from the middle. The lights making his face more and more attractive. I immediately recognized him.

Thomas Jefferson.

And boy oh boy did I want a piece of that cake.

I smirked, slightly, and felt myself gravitate towards his being.

"Hey Thomas~" I purred, my confidence boosting in a matter of seconds.

"Hey there babyboy~" he retaliated, winking. I could have stripped right there and then for him just because of his smile and devious wink.

His hands snaked around my waist and felt myself give into his wants, and his touch taking me for a ride.

I ground against his hips with my own. A soft moan escaping my lips.

At this moment I realized that I didn't give a flying fuck about my reputation now, I knew what I wanted and I was going to pursue it as soon as possible.

"Show me what those hips do, Jemmy.." he trailed off, biting his lip.

My hips started to roll like a women's in a club, infelt him become hard behind me and I kept teasing him. His hands trailing up and down my hips.

I felt the warmth on his body, and it became hotter and hotter the more I lost myself in the music.

"I didn't expect to see you here, James.." he said, hands still prominently on my waist guiding me.

"Well, I thought I needed to get out more.." I said, barely above a whisper.

He moaned from behind me and then said ," Good decision..".

I turned around, and brushed my lips against his. My fingers enveloped in his soft hair.

He nibbled at my lips before completely taking them in his.

We deepend the kiss as I moved to the song that was still playing surprisingly.

"Mmf, Tommy.." I moaned as he shoved his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch.

I savired the taste, wanting more.

"Why don't we take this to a room, baby.." he offered, my head nodding feverishly.