Need You~ (Requested)

John POV:

I was walking home when I got a text from Thomas saying to come quickly. I sped up my pace, quite worried.

Was Thomas okay?

Was Alex okay?

Oh my God, what if they're both hurt. OmgomgomgomgOMGOMGOMG.

I'm okay.

I was so caught up in my thoughts, that I hadn't realized that I hadn't made it to our house. I quickly run through the door, and I see Thomas cradling a crying Alex. I purse my lip and close the door behind me.

I walk up to them and crouch down.

"What happened...?" I ask, quietly. Alex, who is still crying, shakes violently.

"On his way back from the Seven-Eleven, somebody tripped him, and they kept messing with him, by y'know, calling him the words..." Thomas replied, shakily, patting Alex's back.

Alex cried into Thomas's shoulder, loudly, and grabbed his shirt, causing his eyes to grow wide.

"I cant deal with this anymore..." Alex trailed off. Thomas and I stayed quiet as Alex tried to explain through the tears.

"The t-things he said to me weren't what you'd expect... He said I'll never be good enough for you g-guys, and that I need to kill my f-f-fat ugly self..." He sobbed. Loosing it by the end of the sentence.

"Oh, babe, you know that isnt true at all, we both love you, I love you both, we love you. Never forget that," I say, kissing his lips shortly, but sweetly. Thomas say something similar to what I did, and kissed his temple.

We both hugged him, and rocked him on our couch. The crying died down.

"I need you..." Alex says clinging onto us. Thomas shifts uncomfortably, and my eyes grow wide.

"P-please?" He begs. I bite my lip. His big eyes look up at Thomas then me. I sighed, giving in. I pick Alex up, as Thomas leads us to the bedroom, and I set Alex down.

I look at Thomas, he nods, and crawls behind Alex, and hugs his waist, slowly starting to kiss his neck. Alex let out a slow moan, and I took the opportunity to lean forward and plant a long and passionate kiss on his soft, tender lips.

He moans into the kiss as my hands trail down to his pants. I feel Thomas's hands go to the same place my hands were traveling.

I suddenly grabbed Alex's cock, and he moaned loudly, allowing me to slip my tounge into his mouth and explore.

"F-fuck me~" he moans into the kiss. I chuckel a little before ripping his shirt off. Thomas does the same and examines the hickies left on Alex. He smiles and nibbles at his ear. Thomas continues to pleasure him, as I undress, leaving me in my boxers, and Alex, whom I start to undress, is left in his boxers.

Thomas and I switch places, so that Alex can ride me. Thomas slowly slides Alex's boxers off, and starts to palm him. Alex wraps his fingers in his hair, as Thomas teases him.

I pick Alex up, and slowly let him sit on my cock. He let's out a satisfied moan.

Thomas then shoves Alex's cock into his mouth, deepthroating him instantly. Alex pulls on Thomas's hair, and moans at the sensation. Thomas continues to blow Alex, until he pulls off, letting saliva dripping from Alex's now wet cock.

Alex whines at the sudden discontact.

I place my hands on Alex's hips, and Thomas then comes behind me, licking my neck.  Alex slowly turns around, resting his weight with his arms on my chest. He gives me a nod, mixed with a moan, that signals me that he's ready.

"Okay baby girl, ride~" I purr, and moan, as he bounces up and down on my member. Thomas bites my collarbone causing me to let out a breath and loud moan. My moan triggering Alex to moan, as well as Thomas.

"You want me to bite you again, baby~" Thomas asks. I bite my lip, and nod, as he lets his teeth sink into my neck. I gasp, my mouth not closing, as Alex rides me. He moaned and bit his lip.

He let out a moan as he cummed onto my chest, triggering my release, into Alex.

Alex then rides out his high, and collapses on me. Thomas then leaves from behind me, to go to Alex's behind and pick him up.

"Suck babygirl~" he moans, as Alex obliged. I crawl closer to Alex's back side, and kiss his neck.  He bobs his head up and down on Thomas's cock, causing him to moan and grab at Alex's hair.

I moan against his neck, and leave more hickies on top of Thomas's. Alex moans against Thomas's cock, as I  lstart to jack Alex off. Causing him to moan more.

"Mmmm~" he moans against Thomas's cock.

"Lexi~ You're such a good boy~~" Thomas moans. Alex takes his tounge and runs it against Thomas's cock as he bobbed his head up and down, causing Thomas to freak out with moans.

Alex moans and bucked his hips, anlgainst my palm, resulting in me palming him harder. After Thomas releases in Alex's mouth, he releases on my hand. He swallows all of Those cum, and Thomas sits there panting and moaning from the orgasm still.

I lap up the seed on my hand, and kiss Alex, forcing him to taste himself. He moans and swallows like a good boy. We then cuddle under the sheets, and fall asleep.

Excuse me, I have to go baptize my soul now, so brb.

Okay I'm back, that was intense for me. But I'm actually satisfied with it, so yay?

SDJ_fujoshi_35 I hope you're happy :3

Thank you for reading! Please vote, follow me, comment, and REQUESTS! ARE! STILL! OPEN!

REQUESTS HERE ----->

BAIII

-Love-Lams 😘😘😘