🎩mad hatter🎩

Philip POV:

Dear Journal,

They never understood. Not mama. Not mom. Nobody.

Until a certain George Eaker walked into my life.

He was everything I'd ever wanted, and he had every feature I could name.

And nothing was going to separate us. Not even him.

Call me nuts.

Call me crazy.

But I know what a prize is. And he's my prize. So back off.

Heh. Funny actually. He said he loved me today.

I love him, truly. He's my everything. And if I lose him. I'll be nothing. So if it means risking myself for him, then so it shall be.

-Philip Schuyler-Lewis

___________________________

Dear Journal,

He's taking me to some fancy restaurant. He says it's a surprise where it is. My mom made me wear a nice shirt and pants, and I hugged her goodbye.

They love me, sure, but they don't understand me. They only know that I have some mental problems, that's all.

Other than that, I'm an innocent kid to them.

Nope.

Just yesterday, some girl was all over George. I growled for her to leave, and yet she still tried to seduce MY George. Slut.

So, you know what I did?

I grabbed my plastic wire, out if my shirt, and when she went to the restroom, I tied it around her neck, and choked her to death.

I stuffed her body under the sink, though, so don't worry about that. Heh.

I'm not crazy. I'm just protecting my Georgie.

-Philip Schuyler-Lewis

_________________________________

Dear Journal,

George is gone on a business trip, for a week, but he'll be back soon, in the meantime I'm going to hunt down a certain somebody who touched what's mine.

Hmm. Her name was Sally? Whatever her name was, she's a dead gal, so watch out Sally. Too late, I'm coming for ya.

-Philip Schuyler-Lewis

___________________________

Dear Journal,

They found me out, just a week ago. They're coming for me. George's trip has been extended, so they're going to him, to check if I'm with him. I only know this from he news.

Heh. They'll never find me, though.

I'm hiding. The funny thing is. I had to kill the people who lived in this house to hide in it, but I propped them up to make it look like they were watching TV.

Such a beautiful old couple they were.

Call me sick, but I have my excuses. Sure they're not good. But I use them anyways.

I have to do this.

-Philip Schuyler-Lewis

______________________________

Dear Journal,

They caught me, but they didn't get my journal.

I'm in a lonely prison cell.

My husband, George, as mentioned before, has filed a damn divorce. Hah. Like I care. The only reason I ever killed them, was for him. Ungrateful bitch.

My own mothers are disgusted in me now. They cried for hours on hours when they found out their son was a mass murderer. Somehow they should've known it though. Heh.

I'm not crazy.

I'm just lonely, now, at least. Only one way to solve this.

I have bed sheets, and a window. Guess where this is going. This is technically my suicide note, I guess.

Moms, I loved you, but now you hate me.

George, I did this all for you, you ungrateful bastard.

And to the sluts I killed for George, I fucking don't apologize, so suck it up. Haha. Bye cruel ass world, thank God, you won't have to deal with my crazy ass anymore.

I am truly damaged, and now you probably think I'm crazy too. All I wanted was trusted love. And some people won't even let you have that. Good bye.

-Philip Schuyler-Lewis

:)

Uhhh yeah major trigger warning, btw, heh, sorry for this, but I as listening to Melanie Martinez and this idea popped up, and I noticed I never wrote Pheaker so here you are, and for the people who want to, I'm having a fanart comp.

You can choose any chapter, and make fanart for it. Winner gets a oneshot of their choice!

Thanks for reading!

Vote!
Comment!
Love?
Follow me!!!

Competition ends August 25th.

-Love-Lams 😘😘😘