twenty six.

(holy fuck i'm SOSOSOSOOSOOSOS SORRY i haven't updated in so long AHHH I FEEL SO BAD HOW DID THIS GET 600 READS)

(i really have no clue what's going on in this anymore but like message my instagram @.furrylix i need friends hehe. i reread this and i truly hate it so much but oh well)

(also i had a really good idea for a minsung fic)

january 15th

school started again tomorrow. felix and changbin were both extremely nervous at the fact that minho would be there. so much had happened over their winter break, good and bad. felix was pretty much fully moved into changbins house now.

they spent their last day on break shopping. it was felixs idea, and changbin didn't mind. they ended up spending over $200, and it was mostly changbins money as he wanted to spoil felix.

"binnieee" felix called out from the changing room. changbin walked over to where the voice came from and felix opened the door. he was trying on random things that changbin picked as felix had no clue what to get. "that one looks good on you, lix." changbin said. it was a soft lavender hoodie that had a little white heart on the front. "you think so?" felix replied, looking in the mirror. "yes." changbin said, walking into the change-room where felix was. he grabbed one of the clothing hangers that had one of the articles of clothing on it. "here, try this one on." he said, handing it to felix. it was a navy blue and white tie dye shirt, and had a rose on the back of it. felix took off the lavender hoodie, placing it on the side. he still had his plain white shirt on, yet he felt embarrassed as changbin was in the room. "you okay, lix?" the shorter boy asked. "yeah i'm fine." he said. he took off his shirt, and changbins face turned red. he quickly put on the other shirt. he looked in the mirror. "ah, lix, i like that one too." changbin said. felix laughed. "changbin you've said that for every single one." the younger told him. "i picked them for a reason." he said. changbin opened the door and walked out.

they were there for at least an hour and a half, changbin saying he liked every single thing felix put on, and they ended up buying all of them.

-

they went to a cafe after they finished shopping. it was small, but it was peaceful.

they got a table in a corner of the cafe. it was by a big window. they sat across from each other.

felix couldn't help himself but to look into changbins dark brown eyes. he couldn't believe he was dating changbin. he couldn't believe he knew someone as amazing as changbin.

was the feeling mutual?