one.

felix was new at the school. he didn't know anybody except chan. felix has moved schools so many times, meaning he doesn't get to keep his friends. he's known chan pretty much his whole life though. they grew up together.

felix was a sophomore. he didn't know korean perfectly, but he knew it good enough, and he'd learn better as the years go on.

it was the night before school was going to start, and felix was at chan's house having a panic attack. "chill, my god. you can hang out with me and my friends." chan said. felix looked at him. "what if they don't like me?" felix asked while sitting down on chan's bed. "they will. i promise you." felix sighed.

"i'll show you around the school. you have nothing to be worried about." chan said. chan looked at him. "okay?" felix nodded. "you should get going. it's late and your dad will probably be mad if you stay any later."

he knew him so well.

"yeah, i guess. see you tomorrow, chan." felix said, getting up. "bye, felix."

felix went down the stairs, putting his shoes on once he got to the bottom. then he walked out the door.

he lived a little far from chan, the walk was about 45 minutes. felix put his earbuds in and started walking home.

-

it seemed like a really short walk, felix got closer to his door and got anxious as his dad was an alcoholic. his dad was also abusive from time to time, but felix was used to it. he opened the door and went straight upstairs. he preferred not to say anything. felix didn't feel like eating tonight.

he pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the time.

"8:40PM" he whispered to himself. he plugged his phone in and set it on his table beside his bed. he laid down on his bed thinking about how tomorrow would go. then he fell asleep.

-

6:45AM

felix's alarm went off, scaring him. he groaned rolling over to check the time, making sure it was the correct time. he got out of his bed and got into his uniform, then made his way into his bathroom to do his morning routine.

as soon as he was done, he grabbed his phone and texted chan.

felix:
good morningg.

felix:
i'm really anxious

he put his phone in his pocket and went downstairs. he didn't normally eat breakfast, so he figured he shouldn't today. his dad wasn't home, so he had nothing to worry about.

ding

"oh." he said to himself. felix used to have a habit of talking to himself, but he doesn't do it much anymore.

felix:
i'm really anxious

chan:
felix it's fine. i'll
meet you at the front
of the school.

felix is usually considered clingy and emotional. he got made fun of for it a lot at his old school. he also got made fun of for being gay, but people are heartless. there's nothing anyone can do about it. felix doesn't consider himself clingy.

felix finished getting ready for the day, and headed out the door. he didn't really know where the school was, but google maps helped him.

-

he arrived at the school after about 10 minutes of walking. it wasn't bad. he saw chan standing at the front of the school with two other boys, he was a lot more nervous now.

"hey felix!" chan said, smiling. how could someone be this happy on a monday? felix smiled back. "hi, channie." the two boys looked at felix. he felt like he was being judged. "this is jisung and woojin." felix smiled at both of them and shook their hands. felix was extremely awkward, and they could probably sense it. "do you want me to show you around?" jisung offered. "or we could all go." chan said. felix nodded. "alright." then they walked inside the school.

the bell wasn't going to ring for about another hour, they were all pretty early but that was normal.

the tour wasn't all that bad, felix got to meet some of chan's other friends.

hyunjin and jeongin.

everyone seemed super nice here, felix was a bit relieved now that he kind of knew a few people.

they were on their way to check out the cafeteria. woojin had went to hang out with somebody that went by the name minho. felix didn't know him but he had a nice name.

they made their way into the cafeteria. there was only about five people in there. they had already went all around the school pretty much, and they only had a few minutes left. "oh, felix?" chan said. felix replied with a 'hmm?' kind of noise. "stay away from seo changbin." then the bell rang. chan walked to his class and felix had no clue where he was going, but he went to what he assumed was his class.

-

felix sat at a desk at the very back of the class. he didn't know anybody in here. all he knew is that there was a beautiful boy with dark brown hair sat beside him.