four.

(UM THIS GOT 15 READS LMAOO IT WAS LITERALLY AT 2 YESTERDAY WOOWOWOW)

"are you two together?" chan asked. "no no." felix said. "not yet." minho smirked, then felix choked on his food.

"oh shit." chan said, looking towards the door. "felix, that's the guy i told you to stay away from." felix wasn't paying attention at first but as soon as chan said that he looked. "oh." then felix went back to eating.

minho kept checking on felix to make sure his bruise didn't hurt too bad, every now and then he would place a gentle kiss on it too. "minho, stop it." felix said, smiling. "get a room." jisung said. chan laughed.

the changbin guy glared at minho every time he interacted with jisung. felix noticed and felt uneasy. "minho, can we go?" felix asked. "of course. where?" minho says. "can we go to the park again?" minho nods. "i'll see you guys later." felix gets up and holds minhos hand and gets out of the cafeteria fast. they walk to minhos car and get inside.  "are you okay, lix? why'd you want to go so fast?" felix shook his head. "i don't know. changbin was looking at you weirdly." felix looked down. "i got scared." minho pushed his head up. "lix, you're so cute."
felix smiled. "i have a question." minho says. felix makes a 'hm' noise and tilts his head to the side. "alright here we go." minho sighs. "lee felix, i know i've only known you for like a day, but you seriously mean so much to me and i want a future with you. i want to be able to kiss you whenever i want to and i want to call you mine." felix blushes and looks down. "felix. will you be my boyfriend?" felix smiled widely. "yes, lee minho. i will." minho leaned in and kissed felix.

felix hasn't felt this happy in a long time.

minho started his car and drove to the park they went to yesterday. felix could see this becoming a regular hangout spot for them. they got out of the car and minho held felixs hand. they walked over to the spot they were at yesterday.

déjà vu?

felix sat on the grass. minho sat across from him. minho took his phone out of his pocket and started taking pictures of felix. "what are you doing?" felix said smiling. "you're beautiful." felixs cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "great, now i have a new lockscreen." felix gasped. "nooooo" felix pouted. "stop being so cute." minho said, setting the picture as his lockscreen.

they stayed there all day and talked about their lives. it was around 6pm. "minho i should probably go soon." felix said. "it's so early though, why?" felix sighed. "my dad..." he looked down. "wait... was it your dad that gave you the bruise?" felix nodded. "oh my god... lix.." felix frowned. minho kissed his cheek. "it's okay." felix felt safe with him.

"i'll take you home, baby."

felix loved pet names. he always has, and the fact that minho uses them?

could felix be any more in love?

-

they arrived at felixs house. he didn't want to leave. "i'll see you tomorrow cutie. please text me if anything happens." minho said, looking felix in the eye. "i will." he smiled. minho leant over and kissed him. "goodnight." he smiled. "goodnight." felix said, getting out of the car. felix opened the door. his dad wasn't there. thank god. felix went upstairs and placed his bag on the floor gently, then fell onto his bed.

he pulled his phone out of his pocket and texted minho.

felix:
he wasn't directly
at the door like he
was last night so
that's a good thing.

he decided to text jisung aswell, he felt like apologizing for what he did earlier.

felix:
hey, jisung. i'm sorry
if i was being a bit of an
ass earlier, i had a lot on
my mind, but i'm okay now.
i'm sorry though.

felix sighed. "god, i'm an idiot." he said to himself.

jisung:
no no, it's okay.

jisung:
hey i have a
question.

felix:
hm?

jisung:
can we hang out
sometime? you seem
like a cool person.

felix:
sure~ i need
more friends
anyway.

jisung:
ah.

jisung:
is tomorrow
okay?

felix:
yeah.

jisung:
alright(:

jisung:
i'll see you then,
then.

felix:
alrighttt

jisung:
goodbye

felix put his phone on his bed and lazily walked to the bathroom. he got in the shower. he was so tired, the hot water felt amazing. the shower was a place he could relieve stress. he could cry, and nobody would know he's crying.

he did that a lot.

he got out of the shower and brushed his teeth. he wasn't happy with his appearance. he went into his room and laid down on his bed. he couldn't stop thinking about stuff like 'why does minho like me?' and 'am i being used'

the thoughts were annoying. he couldn't stop them even if he wanted to. he grabbed his earbuds and his phone.

minho:
that's good. are
you okay?

felix:
i want to be
with you :(((

minho:
i'm sorry baby.

felix blushed from the pet name.

minho:
let me guess you're
blushing.

felix:
no definitely not
what are you
talking about

minho:
pfft

felix:
i don't feel good :(

minho:
what's wrong?

felix:
my stomach and
head hurt really
bad. :(

minho:
aw poor baby

minho:
what'll make you feel better?

felix:
your voice:(

incoming call from: minho