seven.

(happy spooky day uwu)

( i really thought i published this last night so happy late spooky day i guess >:( )

"seo changbin?" felix asked. the other boy nodded. "i've heard a lot about you." changbin chuckled. "good or bad?" he asked. "a bit of both." felix looked down. "i-i was told to stay away from you." changbin smirked. "oh really?"

there was a knock at the door. they looked at eachother and didn't get up. felix didn't feel like answering it, but the person decided to welcome himself in.

"felix you're finally out of be- changbin?" he said as he walked in. "oh, it's you." changbin said standing up. "well, felix. i should go. it was nice seeing you." he walked towards the door. "oh." felix said quietly.

changbin shoved past chan and walked out the door, shutting it gently. chan made an 'o' shape with his mouth. "actually chan, i don't think now is a good time." felix said, looking at him. "oh of course." chan said. "now you're gonna be friends with changbin and replace all of us. just wait until you get hurt. don't say i didn't warn you."

then he walked out the door just like that. felix sighed. he found changbin to be a nice person. what did chan mean by 'wait until you get hurt?'

felix hadn't eaten anything in at least a week, he decided to go into the kitchen and make something small. he wondered where his dad had gone, and why. this wasn't like him. felix didn't mind him not being here though, as he didn't get hurt.

well, from him anyway.

-

felix went back to bed and fell asleep. he decided he was gonna go to school the next day, as he didn't really feel like failing.

-

he got up in the morning, except he woke up the floor, not his bed. he grabbed his phone and went into his bathroom. he got in the shower. he thought about what happened yesterday. was chan mad at him?

he didn't have a long shower. he finished up in the bathroom and made his way downstairs. his dad wasn't there. he didn't have much to do so he left. that was probably the quickest he'd ever gotten ready in the morning.

he checked the time. '7:12" school didn't start for another hour. it wasn't a big deal, he sighed and started walking to school.

-

on the walk to school he passed more people than he does when he leaves later. he didn't feel like he talking to anyone so he ignored anyone that said hi to him.

he got to the school and went to the cafeteria like he usually does. nobody was in there, the lights were still off. felix made his way into the corner table that he usually sat in. he put his bag beside him and pulled out his sketchbook. he started a new drawing. he didn't really know what it was. he heard footsteps coming closer to the table.

"is this seat taken?" the voice asked. felix looked up and smiled. it was changbin. he shook his head and moved his bag to under the table. changbin didn't say anything, he just watched felix sketch. soon enough, more and more people were going into the cafeteria. felix looked up and he saw minho and jisung talking while looking at him and changbin. he sighed and looked back at his paper. he decided to turn the drawing into a flower, except it was very detailed and unique. he did this often.
"i'm glad you finally showed up." changbin said. felix chuckled. it was quiet again for a little bit.

"don't you have better people to hang out with?" felix asked changbin, looking away from his paper. "not really." he said. "are you trying to get rid of me?" he added. felix giggled. "i just feel like i'm boring you." changbin shook his head. "ah, wait. the bells going to ring. i should go." then he got up and left. felix looked at the time and there was still over 20 minutes. maybe he was too boring for everybody. should he have just stayed at home?

he grabbed his bag and went to find hyunjin. he wasn't close with hyunjin but it's the only person he could talk to.

he found hyunjin with jeongin. they were in the hallway. felixs locker was quite close to hyunjins. "felix!" jeongin said, excitedly. felix didn't know jeongin that well, but he seemed really nice. felix smiled at him. "good morning." hyunjin said. "morning." felix replied. "i'm sorry about what happened between you and minho." jeongin said. hyunjin gently slapped his arm.

jeongin pointed behind felix, it was jisung and minho holding hands walking down the hallway. felix felt his heart ache, but he knew minho would be better off with jisung anyway.

chan came running down the hallway and gave felix a giant hug. what was even happening today? "i'm sorry." he said, clinging onto felixs arm tightly. "good morning to you, too." felix said, smiling. "let's go to class." chan said, basically pulling felix away from hyunjin and jeongin.

"so why were you hanging out with changbin yesterday?" chan asked. felix shook his head. "he came to my house and i felt like i had to let him in." felix stopped. "why did you tell me to stay away from him?" chan looked felix in the eye. "do you know what he's done?" he shook his head. "he dates people, only to hurt them. he uses them. he's a heartless human being." chan whispered. "he's dated countless boys." then he continued to walk again. "i'm not dumb though!" felix yelled, catching up to chan.