five.

((don't worry it gets a lot better;))))

felix and minho talked on the phone for about four hours until felix fell asleep. minho found it adorable. he didn't want to hang up. he wanted felix to be with him. he wanted to cuddle felix in his arms. he wanted to protect him.

minho laid in his room and looked up at the roof. he heard a noise from felixs phone. "lix?" he said quietly. it sounded like something fell. he heard a small whine noise after it. it was quiet for about five minutes but then he heard yelling. it was felixs dad. minho heard the noise a few more times. then the call ended. minho felt bad for felix. minho was super tired so he fe asleep and didn't think much of it.

-

minho got to school the next morning. he didn't see chan outside. nobody was outside for that matter. he went inside, there wasn't many people around. then again, it was super early. he went into the cafeteria as that's where felix usually was. he was with jisung. they were best friends now, i guess you could say.

"hey minho." felix said. he sounded tired and maybe sad? "hey lix." minho said, walking over to the table to sit down with them. "what happened this morning?" he said. felix looked down. "no no.. we don't have to talk about it." minho sighed. "sorry." minho looked at felix who was sketching something. felix looked at him. jisung was looking out the window. "hey lixie, chan's here so i'm gonna go see him, okay?" felix nodded, then jisung got up and left.

felix continued sketching. minho found it fascinating to watch him. the bruise on felixs face was fading a little bit.

hyunjin walked into the cafeteria and sat beside felix. felix knew jisung and hyunjin a little bit before he came to this school as chan had talked about them a lot. he knew jisung a lot more though. "morning felix." he said. felix yawned. "good morning." felix put down the pencil he was using and made sweater paws. minho thought that was cute. "hey, i have an idea." hyunjin said. "we should all hang out as a group." he looked at minho. "we?" minho asked. "you know.. chan, woojin, jeongin, all of us." he smiled. "ah."

"i don't feel good." felix said. he closed his sketchbook. "are you okay, lix?" minho asked, sounding concerned. "yeah. i'll be fine." he started to pack up his stuff. "the bells gonna ring soon. i should go." and then he was gone.

"do you think he's okay?" minho asked. "i dont know." hyunjin said, getting up to follow felix. minho sighed and pulled out his phone.

-

it was fifth period and felix felt horrible. he had just ate lunch although he didn't want to. chan forced him to eat, and he didn't want to seem like a loser that starved himself, although that's pretty much what he is. he just didn't eat much.

felix was getting lonely without being around minho all day except for this morning. him and jisung ate lunch alone together. i wonder what they talked about. did they talk about felix? was minho only dating felix because he felt bad? did minho not like felix? the thoughts were getting to him again. he put up his hand. "can i go to the bathroom?" the teacher nodded and felix ran to the bathroom.

he went into a stall and locked himself in it. he couldn't handle his thoughts. he took a minute to calm down then left the bathroom. he went to his locker and took his bag. then he left.

nobody would notice. nobody would care.

he walked home. his dad wouldn't be home for about three hours, which is around the time felix usually gets home from school. he grabbed his phone and put his earbuds in. he didn't know what to think anymore. did minho like him? was he using him?

-

felix got to his house after a few minutes. he went upstairs and got in the shower. he turned the water really hot, but then had to turn it cold as it hurt alot. what was he thinking?

he got out of the shower and got dressed.

felix:
chan?

he had nobody else to really talk to. he didn't know jeongins contact information, he didn't really know jeongin either for that matter. he didn't really want to talk to hyunjin as he felt like he annoyed him, and he didn't want to talk to jisung or minho.

chan:
yeah?

felix:
i feel so bad for saying
this but i feel like something
is going on between
minho and jisung

chan:
oh?

chan:
i have to go.

great. he annoys him too. was felix too clingy? or was he just annoying in general.

jisung:
hey lix. can i
come over? i know
you left.

"what the fuck?" he muttered to himself.

felix:
sure,,

jisung:
are you okay?

felix:
i'm fine.

jisung:
okay:/

felix sighed and put his phone on his bed beside him.

-

god school is so stressful oh my GOD