twenty four.

(posted two bc last one is vvvv short and i have lots of drafts)

"m-minho?" felix stutters. a panic strikes over him. then felix gets pinned to the wall. minho punches him in the face but then roughly presses his lips against felix's. felix cries out for him to stop. minho moves his hands down to felixs pants and begin to unbutton them. he pulled them into a stall and locked it. minho moved to felix's neck and left a trail of kisses along it. those kisses eventually turned a lot rougher. he left love bites all over felix' neck. minho slipped his hand into felixs pants.

changbin got the drinks and starts panicking when he didn't find felix where he was.

he had to protect him.

changbin checked around the stall, and then the bathroom and he heard felix crying. well, it sounded like felix crying.

when changbin opened the door, it scared minho so he bit into felix's neck, leaving felix in pain. he had bit too deep, it started bleeding.

changbin broke the stall door open to find a scene he didn't really want to see. felix was crying. changbin had enough at this point.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?" changbin asked. "what does it look like i'm doing?"

changbin punched minho in the face.

hard.

"stay the fuck away from him." changbin said. "you'll regret this." minho said. changbin punched him again. that was all it needed for minho.

before they knew it, there was a full on fight going on in the bathroom stall

- until felix yelled at them to stop. he was crying even more now.

"baby." changbin said, going up to felix. "i'm sorry.." felix looked down. "c-can we go." he asked. changbin nodded. giving minho a death glare as they walked away.