fourteen.

(i think these are getting more and more boring woops)

the school day ended early. for changbin and felix anyway. they decided to leave at the end of fifth period. sixth period was useless anyways. it was changbins idea.

changbin decided to take felix to his house. they decided not to go to felixs house, as there was a possibility his dad could've been home. it was a low chance but they didn't want to risk it anyways.

-

changbin checked his phone after he got into his car and looked at the date.

'october 3rd, 2018'

(ha ha)

then he got an idea.

-

changbin drove to his house. he had changed his mind on what they were going to do. felix stayed in the car. changbin only went in to grab a few things. he came back out a few minutes later and got in the car. "where are we going then if we aren't staying here?" felix asked. "you'll see." changbin replied.

-

they went to the pumpkin patch. felix enjoyed it, although they felt immature. they both picked out pumpkins, then they went back to changbins house.

maybe it was a bit too early to do this? but it was fun seeing the smiles on each others face when one of them was being stupid.

they looked up pumpkin faces for about 2 hours until they both found ones that they liked. felix chose a cat, and changbin chose a devil. pretty basic.

-

spending time with changbin was fun.

but would it last?

-

short chapter yeehaw

my tooth hurts what's up my bros it's november first today LMAOOO THIS IS gonna be posted after that but wooOoOoo